[Poll] Who should Conor train with ?

Who should Conor train with ?

• Total voters

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Following Conor McGregor's dismantlement at the hands of Dustin Poirier, there's been an emergent rhetoric that Jon Kavanagh is mainly responsible for Conrad's downfall in the UFC, because he is failing hard at his duties as a trainer, coach, and guide to Conor McGregor.

Assuming that is true, who should McGregor train with instead to get back to his former glories in the Octagon ?

If I was Conman, I would thank Kavanagh for his services, book a plane to Australia, and train with Eugene Bareman. His body of work has been impressive so far. Eugene was handed a naturally talented striker just like Kavanagh did, and he elevated him further. I am of course talking about Israel Adesanya.

This is what a proper striker trained by a proper coach would look like in a fight.

More impressively, he coached a fighter in Alex Volkanovski who is not impressively strong at one discipline into becoming a defending champion. His footwork and fight IQ show that he's being guided by an intelligent coach.

Moreover, while watching Eugene's breakdown of the Conor fight, I saw Israel Adesanya interrupting him (timestamped), and Eugene told him "interrupt my interview one more time and I'll kick you in the face". Of course he was joking, but there was a clear master-student dynamic at work there.

Compare that to Kavanagh and Roddy's dicksucking of Conor. They sound like his employees and cheerleaders rather than his trainers and guides.

TL;DR: Conrad should fuck off to Australia and train with Eugene.

Mike brown and att

Last edited:
Note that I left out coaches like Andre Pereneiras or the guys at ATT, AKA, or Mark Henry who wouldn't take Conor in the first place.

I've literally heard no one say this. He clearly isn't going to leave the guy he's been with since he was a teenager.

You took a bunch of time to do this, and it was really fucking stupid.

I've literally heard no one say this. He clearly isn't going to leave the guy he's been with since he was a teenager.

You took a bunch of time to do this, and it was really fucking stupid.

We're just having a discussion, you dumb fuck. That's what we do here, discuss MMA, speculate, and share opinions.

he should train with his dad - Khabib ;)

Take Abdulmanap's offer up and ask Khabib if he can teach him a thing or two.

He should train with Master Zhang and learn Qigong
Tetsuro-Tamba-as-Master-Zhang-teaches-Ricky-his-Qigong-skills-1024x576.jpg

Touch Butt and Lord ArtemGOAT all day.

He should stay away from all these people :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Conor needs to train in the mountains of Dagestan :rolleyes:
He could go see what Fedor Team is up to in Stary Oskol, Russia lol. Fedor is training some killers out there. No one near Conor’s size though, they’re all middleweight and above.

My pick would be Rafael Cordeiro or maybe Bang Ludwig.

Back