205 Conor vs 257 Conor

Juan Bombadil

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know it seems obvious but 205 runs rings around Conor 0.5 and sleeps him in the first, agreed?

Reactions: OZ!
Probably. I mean, ppl age. And generally dont get more athletic as they do. Kind of sad, really.

Yeah 205 Conor would probably make him look like an Eddie.
Not sure where 257 Conor ranks in a Conor clone tournament, 196 Conor vs 257 Conor might be close fight.

Bald conor gets destroyed

The worse cope I ve seen is Pico Jones saying he would beat prime Coke Bones Jones.

The MacGregor that beat Mendes and Aldo beats any other version of LW Conor.
Na The Mendes Conor came in with an leg injury and was pretty compromised, that Conor would be near the bottom of the Conor clone tournament. Big mistake by Aldo to pull out, he had a decent shot of beating that version of Conor.

Na The Mendes Conor came in with an leg injury and was pretty compromised, that Conor would be near the bottom of the Conor clone tournament. Big mistake by Aldo to pull out, he had a decent shot of beating that version of Conor.
Fair point. I still stand by the idea that peak FW Conor violates any LW version of himself. The movement, speed and angles would be too much.

Fair point. I still stand by the idea that peak FW Conor violates any LW version of himself. The movement, speed and angles would be too much.
I still think 205 Conor was the best. Maybe he wasn't quite as bouncy and flashy as FW Conor but was extremely clinical, never seen a better display of such perfect distance management and timing in an mma fight.

But what happened to Conor 2.0 that beat Cerrone? I thought he unstoppable?

Such stupid fans, can't give Dustin the credit he deserves even after proving that he belongs at the top of the division through nothing but great performances over the past years.

But yeah, lets argue that Conor looks bad instead of admitting that Dustin improved and looked great.

No this was the best conor ever. He just wasn't up against an over emotional, midget that was lucky to be champ

257 conor crushes any version before. Even kav admitted the other day with Ariel he has never been better

Probably. I mean, ppl age. And generally dont get more athletic as they do. Kind of sad, really.
Hard to pin it on age, he's the same age as Poirier who is in his prime now. He also hasn't taken anywhere near the damage of Poirier cause he's fought 3 times in 4+ years since 205. More likely, IMO, it's his inactivity and failure to improve his skillsets. That and a sycophantic team of coaches who blow smoke up his ass and prob don't push him or tell him the truth.

Relax Conor still win against Mendes. Don't gotta make excuses even when Conor wins just because he didn't win how or as fast as you wanted it. Imagine full camp Mendes in that cage that night? No camp Mendes was having his way until he gassed.

No, he said he'd murder his previous versions, he know his body best.

I know Conor claims to fight in 3 weight classes but 205 & 257 would be terrible weigh in numbers for McGregor.

Relax Conor still win against Mendes. Don't gotta make excuses even when Conor wins just because he didn't win how or as fast as you wanted it. Imagine full camp Mendes in that cage that night? No camp Mendes was having his way until he gassed.
I'm totally relaxed, Conor's injury is well documented and its not an excuse since he didn't need one as he won anyways.

Mendes actually had 18 days and knew months in advance that he was the stand in so his no camp excuse is hella weak and a slightly shorter camp is more than offset by Conors injury and Mendes magical cream.

Back