Conor had a dream he would beat Khabib

tehMoose

The slayer of ufc shills
@Silver
Reaction score
142130192-2885174715059526-9126585994787774605-n.jpg

And Khabib’s dad dreamed of Khabib going for 30-0

It's not even a week after and Conor haters have jerked off to that picture at least hundred times already.

That moment when people steal shoops from the shoop thread to make their own thread.

He came closer than everyone else. He beat a rusty inactive less hungry alcoholic Conor with a foot injury and still lost a round.
You clearly haven't watched Khabib vs Tibau then

Funny thing about that picture is that it doesn't work the other way around. Khabib wouldn't tap, the choke isn't under the chin. Khabib was right about Conor "tap like chicken". Mystic Khabib at it again.

@NotDana

Did you even watch the Al and Khabib fight? Did you ever see the Gleison Tibau fight, the one where people say he lost?

What exactly do you consider coming close? Getting your face choked? Or actually going the distance?

Barboza, RDA and everyone else who went the distance had more success than your boy.

I guess you never watched any of the above fights mentioned, as you only watch MMA when your boy is in the spotlight. You are not aware of anything that doesn't involve ya man are ya

"My foooking fewt was a ballewn I tell ya"

"Was the size of an urmerican fewtbull I tell ya"

"Geeez them calf kicks are a bluddy goodun i tell ya, moite avta add thum inoo me arsenal"

Last edited:
Gone quiet @NotDana

You are one of those types thats goes to a gym and says
"I wanna do UFC"
"Teach me UFC"
"I wanna do Conor McGregor"
"Teach me Conor McGregor

Back