Media Conor July 7: “Getting slept infinite times worse than being subbed"

hbombfromhell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.lowkickmma.com/conor-mcgregor-scolds-dustin-poirier-for-prioritizing-khabib-rematch/

“Ministry of the bleedin obvious. Getting concussed, slept, and fed to the canvas, is infinite times worse than being held and caught in a submission hold.”

Mystic Mac strikes again!

EshIHA_WMAYREnF-680x400.jpeg

YEah bit everyone knows if you got kicked in a fight, you didn’t lose. Just your leg giving out. With two hearty legs McGregor would knockout ngannou

• EshIHA_WMAYREnF-680x400.jpeg

I love that there's undeniable evidence of him literally taking a nap. He tried to claim he was never rocked in the post fight presser lol. He must have actually forgotten he got KO'd.

He regrets closing his eyes now he'll be getting thousands of assumptions based on a picture, like that metophar.. a picture is worth a million words or w.e

I doubt Conor mentally recovers from this.

Floyd gave him brain damage and he’s had his head bashed in twice since then.

He blames the loss on inactivity. He looks pretty inactive there. Lol

Com

I love that there's undeniable evidence of him literally taking a nap. He tried to claim he was never rocked in the post fight presser lol. He must have actually forgotten he got KO'd.
Come on now he didn't lose conciousness he was rocked and overwhelmed but he was concious for it.. that's not get askren ko'd.. don't pretend like it is.

I understand that Conor, & especially his fans, have been very very annoying the last 5-6 years but I'm not sure how healthy it is for some of you that are obsessively relishing in another man's downfall.

The negative obsession of Conor is just as cringy as his hardcore fan's worshipping.

Conor derangement syndrome has taken over sherdog.

EshIHA_WMAYREnF-680x400.jpeg

In his defense I doubt he remembers getting rocked lol. I'd be surprised if he remembers anything after the left hook

Can't wait for the Conor threads to piss off

Come on now he didn't lose conciousness he was rocked and overwhelmed but he was concious for it.. that's not get askren ko'd.. don't pretend like it is.
Eyes closed, body limp, hands down by his sides. Clean KO. He wasn't out for more than a few seconds but he was certainly unconscious for a moment.

Back