Media Chandler to Poirier 'Dont play the respect card, il finish him inside two rounds'

Chandler wins by TKO imo

only cause he is dog and always moving forward

Porier gets caught alot and one of Chandler's bombs will def sit him on his cheeks !!

Im a huge Dustin fan but this is a war. a more viscous war than Justin, eddie, or khabib

Lmao Bellator fighter taking over UFC the shills are so mad right now I can see the tears streaming down their faces I love it
tenor.gif

I mean, I think Poirier has proven to be more consistent, but I think that people sleep a bit on Chandler. He's not the smartest fighter ever and that's where he's been let down in the past. As far as a combination of skill, explosiveness and pure power go...if Chandler did have a good mind for the sport I think he could easily still be undefeated.

That said Chandler has the ability to beat anyone in the LW division. I wouldn't consider him the favourite, but he could do it.

No.

They want to rehabilitate Conors image.

Easiest way to do that is to have Poirier KOd by Chandler.

That will be the next fight guaranteed.
What?

If Chandler beats Poirier that will just be another unavenged McGregor loss.

I'd say they'll push hard for Poirier to beat everyone, feed Conor a scrub, and do the trilogy if Dustin and Conor win.

Lmao Bellator fighter taking over UFC the shills are so mad right now I can see the tears streaming down their faces

1 win = taking over?
By your logic UFC fighters is taking over Bellator.

Dude has 1 win in the UFC vs a fringe contender coming off a loss. He needs to pump the breaks on title shot demands because both Poirier and Charlie Olives are the clear cut 1 and 2 of the division right now

Would like to see:

Poirier vs Olivera for the interim strap
Chandler vs Gaethje
Conor vs Hooker

And if Khabib doesn’t commit to returning then convert the interim to undisputed

Chandler is faster and would out work porier , porier gets out worked and out wrestled for 5 rounds
he might be fast but his overall striking is hot garbage, porier would tear through him on the feet. You don't get to the top of the sport without learning how to deal with a spazzy wrestler.

Back