Media Some interesting stats that Dustin Poirier has set with his win over Conor McGregor..

I’m guessing

Bobby Green
Yancy Medeiros
Justin Gaethje
Conrad Mac
<mma4>

Reactions: Gio
I’m guessing

Bobby Green
Yancy Medeiros
Justin Gaethje
Conrad Mac
<mma4>

No, Eddie Alvarez already baptized Justin before Doostin did. It's CDF (I wrote it above OP). And yep, people might have forgotten that Dustin already KO'd CDF in his return to 155.

So you're telling me good things do happen to good people once in a blue moon.

Cool

Surely.
DownrightSmoothFoal-small.gif

No, Eddie Alvarez already baptized Justin before Doostin did. It's CDF (I wrote it above OP). And yep, people might have forgotten that Dustin already KO'd CDF in his return to 155.
Ahhh, the memory just isn’t what it used to be, getting older sucks
<31>

Conor's future opponents are going to be attempting a lot more leg kicks against him.

A lot of Poirier's success with them came because he also fights out of the southpaw stance, but it's still going to be something that Conor has to deal with from now on.

Conor is a good fighter, even a great fighter, but there's levels to this and Dustin showed him as much.

Conor's future opponents are going to be attempting a lot more leg kicks against him.

A lot of Poirier's success with them came because he also fights out of the southpaw stance, but it's still going to be something that Conor has to deal with from now on.

But the thing is Conor's future opponents will likely just be against guys he's already beat. I'm thinking he's gonna go for the Nate trilogy knowing Nate doesn't throw leg kicks lol, while Dustin and Olives fight for the title. Then he'll talk his way up to get a trilogy with Dustin for the title (if ever Dustin wins) if he beats a long laid-off Nate

So I gotta ask, your Sherdog persona seems to be heavily K-Pop influenced, which category would best describe you...?

Hangug Yeoja
Hangug Namja
Migug Salam with a creepy case of the yellow fever
None of the above

N/A. I'm a SONE.
snsd-gif.gif

Girls' Generation Forever!

So I gotta ask, your Sherdog persona seems to be heavily K-Pop influenced, which category would best describe you...?

Hangug Yeoja
Hangug Namja
Migug Salam with a creepy case of the yellow fever
None of the above

Is beta male cuck an option ?

I kid, I kid !

Conor is a good fighter, even a great fighter, but there's levels to this and Dustin showed him as much.

Dustin gave Conor and a lot of people a reality check. That maybe he's not the fighter that many people think he is. You either evolve or perish.

Nate already outboxed conor and khabib

N/A. I'm a SONE.
snsd-gif.gif

Girls' Generation Forever!
Cool, I actually lived over in Korea for a year, Korean women just aren’t my thing... I believe that my Hangug seonsaengnim terrified me so much that I was unable to make any long lasting relationships with the gals I met over there, lol.

Cool, I actually lived over in Korea for a year, Korean women just aren’t my thing... I believe that my Hangug seonsaengnim terrified me so much that I was unable to make any long lasting relationships with the gals I met over there, lol.

Lol. That's pretty cool

Back