Who is the toughest challenge for GSP, Khabib or Usman?

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just look at this monster bro

1600293105_88_%C2%ABKamaru-Usman-voulait-me-faire-peur%C2%BB-declare-Gilbert-Burns-apres.jpg

He would eat GSP alive IMO

Last edited:
Usman.
Insane strength, Cardio, wrestling.

Khabib has the skills but the size difference gives GSP some advantage at least.

GSP's cardio vs Bisping looked pretty bad at 37 years of age.
GSP though is 40 years old now and I doubt he has been training MMA as hard as before. He most likely loses to both of them today.

father time is the only one that can catch gsp at 170

Usman by a mile. The man is a wall, he doesn't get taken down.
kebab got ragdolled by Tibau, GSP would double leg him through the canvas and feed him halal elbows.

Oos Oos Oos!

Guard yer piggies!

Prime GSP jabs Usman into oblivion in a boring point fight because their wrestling cancels each other out.

Khabib is much smaller so I predict GSP wins by being the bigger, stronger guy but it’s probably 50/50.

Khabib is an offensive grappler where Usman just stalls against the cage for 5 rounds. Khabib is much more dangerous but he’s a weight class down or 2 if you consider GSP the former MW champ

Is GSP living in all your head's rent free ? He shows up on this Forum like every day despite being retired for years haha . As for him fighting Usman in his prime I don't know definitely not an easy win for Usman as OP eluded too . I think he could defend Usmans take downs easily and pieces him up on the feet with jabs and kicks an matchs his cardio for five rounds . Is it hypocritical of me to wonder why ya'll obsessed with GSP yet engage in this thread anyways? absolutely :sniper:

Usman imo. He's big, strong, and cardio for days. I think he beats old man GSP now, but I'd heavily favor GSP five years ago.

Khabib vs GSP would be a fantastic fight to watch. I think Khabib is skilled, but I do think GSP could largely neutralize his grappling and GSP is by far the better striker of the two, even if Khabib's striking is generally underrated. Size would be a big factor though.

GSP would 50-45 both so, hard to tell.

Prime GSP smoke them both

Current GSP has a shot against Khabib, but Usman murder him

Just look at this monster bro

1600293105_88_%C2%ABKamaru-Usman-voulait-me-faire-peur%C2%BB-declare-Gilbert-Burns-apres.jpg

He would eat GSP alive IMO

For GSP, by far the toughest challenge is going into his forties. No fighter in history has come back from that match as good as they were before. Time will do far more to GSP than Usman. And in fact, time will eventually KO Usman too.

Seriously, why does anyone bring up a guy who's almost 40 and who's had one fight in seven years? He was great ten years ago, now he's an old, retired guy. Athletes like to pretend they can still perform at their top level until the day they die. But they're wrong.

Back