Makhmud Muradov. So what do people think of Mayweather's MMA fighter now?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think 3 UFC fights should give us at least a glimpse of where his career is going so far.

I remember Floyd promoting him as "the best mma fighter period" a few years ago, seems like a big claim so I'm asking you guys.

But holyfuck I opened his wiki page and that's a long list of previleged training he gets, all these teams and trainers he has behind him. Second only to GSP who was super previleged in his inventory of prep whether it's training partners or trainers(this is not a diss on the GOAT though)

Too tired to put gifs today, rather hear people who actually watched the fights.
Here's a pic so ya'll don't whine:
220px-%D0%9C%D0%B0%D1%85%D0%BC%D1%83%D0%B4_%D0%BC%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B2_%D0%A3%D0%B7%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD_%D0%A7%D0%B5%D1%85%D0%B8%D1%8F.jpg

He's a fucking murderer. Great body shots. MW talent has improved drastically since the Rich Franklin/Anderson Silva eras.

He looks a little bit too hittable some times, but he is legit.

Boring? but he won performance of the night in his past two fights.
yeah but that fight SUCKED. It was fun watching sanchez get lit up in the 3rd i'll admit but the first two rounds almost put me to sleep, I never saw his other fight but the sanchez fight was not a ppv main card worth fight imo

Wasn't that Impressed tbh. Felt the stoppage was early and he wasn't exactly having it his way against a lay and pray jobber like Sanchez

Not bad for someone who used to show his hairy asshole on the cam for money, on gay plateforms.

Last edited:
He's ok. Not sold that he's elite.

He's obviously a legit prospect. But TBF the UFC has been excellent at bringing in top shelf promising young guys and this dude is just one of many.

My personal feeling is that many guys keep spots in top 10 rankings only due to popularity, so that it is difficult to break into the rankings, and that ultimately top 10 rankings are overrated while you have murderers that are fringe top 10 or barely ranked.

He's a hot prospect for sure. Gigantic MW, tall, great skillset and cardio. Love that he picks guys apart, and finishes them later, once they've fully tasted the poison. It allows us to see his skills on display, and shows that he is durable and has good conditioning. Really curious to see this guy face a top 10-15 opponent next.

Not bad for someone who used to show his hairy asshole on the cam for money, on gay plateforms.
He dates Monika Bagarova now, they are both pretty well known here in Slovakia. I don't know fuck all about uploading images, but she used to be really hot 10 years ago. Now she resembles one of those mommy types, but can still be possibly mentioned in one of those hot fighters wifes threads

yeah but that fight SUCKED. It was fun watching sanchez get lit up in the 3rd i'll admit but the first two rounds almost put me to sleep, I never saw his other fight but the sanchez fight was not a ppv main card worth fight imo
Agree the main card was questionable at best. oh and also JESSICA EYE VS JOANNE CALDERWOOD WAS WORTH A PPV FIGHT RIGHT UNDER THE CO-MAIN AND MAIN EVENT!!!!???!?!?!?!?! WTF was that!!!!!
sorry i'm still feeling a tad bit of rage from watching that fight right before watching Chandlier vs Hooker. I was that guy who had too many drinks talking up my UFC knowledge, who was bashing a WMMA fight. but it's the worst WMMA fight that could've been on there. Where the hell am i and what was the point of the thread,...I feel I got off track

Agree the main card was questionable at best. oh and also JESSICA EYE VS JOANNE CALDERWOOD WAS WORTH A PPV FIGHT RIGHT UNDER THE CO-MAIN AND MAIN EVENT!!!!???!?!?!?!?! WTF was that!!!!!

Okay, that's worth mentioning too. but just to add salt to the wound....

PPV card, First of the year no title fight
2 WMMA bouts, neither particularly good, Neither particularly meaningful
Country is in lock down (canada) cant watch at pub
PPV price has gone UP making it more expensive
Meeting with friends to split the cost of the card is discouraged
Dana Still breathing down the neck of streamers, When the card being offered is far from ppv worthy.

Perfect storm of bullshit tbh

He's going to get KO'd in the near future. Defense has holes and his striking is wild and repetitive. Good knock out, took too long to come to fruition

He's very good, probably a fringe top 10 but not much else atm. I think he has improved a lot since his debut so maybe he'll continue that trend.

Back