GSP is shook when mentioning Usmans name

Matchups make fights.

Usman would not dominate him on the ground, and GSP would likely be peppering him with jabs pretty badly.

Bisping may not be the greatest of all time, but he is way better in the standup than Usman, and GSP recently Ko'd him standing (I know he finished with the sub, but it was really the KO punch).

Dominant wrestler vs GSP=

8jJpjpC.jpg

7EWqtbR.jpg

I think Usman is the best current active fighter behind Jones.

He knows that any version of himself loses to Usman. Usman is just too good. There is no doubt in my mind that he’ll be the welterweight goat when he retires.

I love Usman but if Colby could push him with his pace then it would be even worse with GSP who uses pace as a weapon. Prime GSP would probably jab his ears off to an easy decision

Usman is a black less skilled GSP really.

He knows that any version of himself loses to Usman. Usman is just too good. There is no doubt in my mind that he’ll be the welterweight goat when he retires.
What are you smoking mate? The wrestling of both would likely be neutralized and the best version of GSP would jab the absolute shit out of Usman who whilst having power has little in the way of high level technical striking. Of course Usman of today would beat the current version of GSP but in their primes? How exactly does Usman beat the best version of GSP in your mind?

Lol Khabib who can’t make lightweight half the time is 2 weight classes below welterweight? You’re an absolute moron

How often was GSP hospitalized and pulling out of fights cause he couldn’t make weight?
Absolutely, Holloway at time struggled to get to 145 with everyone saying he'll do better at 155. occasionally having problems with weight could be more than just down to size

GSP has said before that coming back and beating the top WW again doesn't do much for his legacy. Too much risk for not enough reward.

He likes the Khabib fight because of the undefeated aura and he wants to take Khabib's 0. Usman is just the toughest WW right now and already has a loss.

dude was about to mention Usmans name then changed it back to a smaller LW guy
he Knows Usman would style on him so he wants to fight Khabib who is two weight smaller than him

Why r people so dumb...

1st) Khabib is huge lightweight to the point hes missed weight something GSP has never done...and now hes some how two weight classes below GSP...

2nd) Kamaru is a one dimensional wrestlers whos slowly putting his striking together but has no lateral movement,bum knees and toothpicks for legs...jon jonesesque calves.. GSP would exploit this as hes the more well rounded fighter by far..GSP made a career beating guys like Kamaru

3) GSP has said many times hes scared of the guys hes faced...but it doesnt stop him from whooping that ass for 5 rounds 50-45, he certainly doesnt have to duck questions about opponents hes never done this before

4) shitty thread and post try harder

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back