Conor vs Dustin Rematch - How to fight for Conor

Shoazda

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
What do you guys think how can Conor beat that strategie of Dustin in a rematch and win the rematch.
His stance is so vunarable to those calf kicks. They are very hard to check. In my research I only found two ways. Rotate the leg to the outside so the opponent kicks the shin or cross check with the other legs shin against his foot. Which looks very hard to time.
So what do you think what is the best way to handle this situation for Conor in a rematch.

What do you guys think how can Conor beat that strategie of Dustin in a rematch and win the rematch.
His stance is so vunarable to those calf kicks. They are very hard to check. In my research I only found two ways. Rotate the leg to the outside so the opponent kicks the shin or cross check with the other legs shin against his foot. Which looks very hard to time.
So what do you think what is the best way to handle this situation for Conor in a rematch.
It's mad that Conor's whole game was shut down in the first place from something so simple. So many analysts were talking generally about the possibility for Dustin to leg kick Conor, and how he attempted it in the first fight. Makes me wonder if his camp is too insular to not have been privy to this.

He was trying to check the kicks, but I don't think he had the proper technique, so took them on the muscle instead of shin. So Dustin wasn't dissuaded from throwing more. I think it's very feasible for Conor to fix this particular error.

Just blitz the madafuckah. That's my best gameplan for him.

I struggle that a pro at that level can't check a leg kick.

Pretend his leg got jacked earlier as to avoid getting punched in the face. As in Tap from leg kicks..

I was rooting for Dustin big time and knew he could beat Conor. However- they fight a 3rd time and I see odds as a dead pk'em fight. A very rare occurrence ( if I'm right) for a trilogy 1-1 fight.

Although I dont see it happening.

Panic wrestle.....oh wait he already tried that.

Back