News New LW Rankings: Dustin at #1; Michael Chandler enters at #4; Conor falls to #6

Charles should be above justin
I don't think he should. They both beat tony. Gaethje lost to Khabib but ended Tony's 12 fight win streak. Oliveira beat Tony coming off a loss.

8 fight winning streak is good and all, but Chucky olives only had 2 ranked wins. I think he's properly rated.

Chandler is overrated. He should be number 5 or 6.

Last edited:
lol imagine you fight conor next,
he won‘t be a top 5 opponent hahahahahaha

I don't see many guys on that list I think Conor can beat with his one round of cardio.

I don't think he should. They both beat tony. Gaethje lost to Khabib.

8 fight winning streak is good and all, but Chucky olives only had 2 ranked wins. I think he's properly rated.

Chandler is overrated. He should be number 5 or 6.
Yeah im good with the LW rankings currently. Conor shouldnt be in the top 10 but whatever.

Yeah im good with the LW rankings currently. Conor shouldnt be in the top 10 but whatever.
I'm mixed on it. On one hand, he's a former LW champion. On the other hand, he's competed there like twice in four years.

Still can believe Lee is ranked better than Islam

Conor shouldn't be ranked at all, his last lw win was in 2016.

By the rankings the next fights should be:

Dustin/Oliviera for the belt
Gaethje/Chandler #1 contender bout
Conor/Tony high stakes loser retires bout
This man gets it ! I'm on the fence about Chandler being ranked this high but the best way to test it is put him against The Highlight , would be a total banger but I think Gaethji takes it .

Conor shouldn't be ranked at all, his last lw win was in 2016.
The thinking behind his ranking is that he can beat those tanked below him and at this point I still think that's reasonable . AI should not be ranked at this point though

I'm mixed on it. On one hand, he's a former LW champion. On the other hand, he's competed there like twice in four years.
Yeah it's tricky. The destruction he laid on Eddie is still shocking to this day.

There's alot of good fights for Conor but it depends on what he wants to do. Personally i hope he chills out on the money fights and just stay active. He can fight Tony, RDA, Felder (they have some beef right?)... He says he wants to get in there more so we'll see

The thinking behind his ranking is that he can beat those tanked below him and at this point I still think that's reasonable . AI should not be ranked at this point though
Yo i didn't see Al before you mentioned him. How the f is he still ranked?

Let Fiziev take him out...

Back