Conor vs Aldo II should be next

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Let’s be honest. Conor needs a win and he needs it bad. He just cant do back to back losses. That is career suicide. He is slowly entering BJ Penn type of career if he is not careful. Dustin could beat him again, so can Nate. Even if he wins, those fights come with serious damage.

It’s time to call the brazilian gangster Jose Aldo and offer him a chance at long overdue redemption. This is a fight where Conor should be heavily favoured. Aldo is a BW fighter now. Both of their cardio is equally poor. Conor should beat him. However it is also a fight where if he loses, it shows he truly aint the same and retire is a must.

It's way too late for that.
Conor's not making anywhere near 145 and Aldo's not filling up to anywhere near 155 at this point of his career either lol.
No way it happens.

That ship sailed long time ago
Yep

Aldo too has taken alot of punishment in fight since losing to conor. Plus we all know Conor will never cut to 145 again.

Let’s be honest. Conor needs a win and he needs it bad. He just cant do back to back losses. That is career suicide. He is slowly entering BJ Penn type of career if he is not careful. Dustin could beat him again, so can Nate. Even if he wins, those fights come with serious damage.

It’s time to call the brazilian gangster Jose Aldo and offer him a chance at long overdue redemption. This is a fight where Conor should be heavily favoured. Aldo is a BW fighter now. Both of their cardio is equally poor. Conor should beat him. However it is also a fight where if he loses, it shows he truly aint the same and retire is a must.

Dude, Aldo is declining worse than Conor. He'd get killed again.

Plus Conor doesn't need anything expect for the Dustin rematch.

From what I saw last fight, I don't think he has that long of a career left in him. A Dustin rematch, a Nate rematch and that's it. He'll be 34 by the time he's done with those 2.

He'll probably win both those though. Probably. That's where we're at right now. At probably.

I'm calling it right now: The Dustin vs Conor trilogy fight will be for the title.

I would dig that tbh, but the huge roadblock is they are two weight classes apart now.

Aldo is irrelevant, Conor shouldn't give someone that can't speak the world's most dominate language a 2nd chance.

Aldo was offered the rematch when he claimed to be in shape but turned it down and then Cabo Nate became a legend.

Dude, Aldo is declining worse than Conor. He'd get killed again.

Plus Conor doesn't need anything expect for the Dustin rematch.

From what I saw last fight, I don't think he has that long of a career left in him. A Dustin rematch, a Nate rematch and that's it. He'll be 34 by the time he's done with those 2.

He'll probably win both those though. Probably. That's where we're at right now. At probably.

I'm calling it right now: The Dustin vs Conor trilogy fight will be for the title.

What about the khabib rematch bro?

We all want to see conor 2.0 vs khabib

Not only are you calling for a fighter to fight another fighter so he can easily get a win ( I thought we watch sports for competition not to dick ride other men?) , but you want a 155lb fighter to fight a 135lb fighter?

you understand how pathetic that is right?

Aldo fights at 135 lbs ridiculous to think he would abandon his division to move up and fight Conor at this stage. I think it's too late for this fight however it could be a retirement fight down the track.

Conor needs to focus on training and fighting all year around and winning fights at Lightweight.

When was the last time Jose actually implemented leg kicks into his game plan?
No I mean Mcgregor would need to get his leg amputated to make 135lbs. Aldo actually used a lot of leg kicks in his last fight, no idea why he left them out of his game for so long.

Back