Belal Muhammad on Conor McGregor TKO loss: This isn't just boxing, this is MMA

But but.., Conor 2.0 best boxer ever in MMA.

Belal: "This isn't boxing, it's MMA. In other words, I would spam takedowns and lay on Conor for 25 minutes."

Telling a 2 weight UFC champion what mma is? Ok

He was literally outboxing Dustin until his mobility was fucked from the kicks.

You’re forgetting he knocked him out before
No one forgot that

Dustin easily ate the same shot that slept him at 145, proving that the first fight was a fluke that only happened because of Dustin's extreme weight cut.

Conor was already gassed going into the 2nd rd, Dustin would sleep him in a boxing match too.

No one forgot that

Dustin shook off the same shot that slept him at 145
Conor was already gassed going into the 2nd rd, Dustin would sleep him in a boxi g match too.
The kicks are what did him in not the boxing. He couldn’t get off the fence during that flurry

He was literally outboxing Dustin until his mobility was fucked from the kicks.

You’re forgetting he knocked him out before

He had nothing for Dustin. I'm a Conor fan, but I have to be honest. Dustin was walking through his power, and seemed almost surprised himself at how little it was affecting him. Conor was only going to slow down, the further the fight went. And Dustin was catching him with counters. Dustin brought a lot of new elements to his boxing. Conor was throwing the same comboes he used to throw in 2014.

The kicks are what did him in not the boxing. He couldn’t get off the fence during that flurry
Dustin was touching him up with the hands along with the kicks.

Conor has zero cardio, and Dusti only gets stronger as the fight goes on.

The leg kicks certainly didn't help. But he was mostly stunned from a hook.

Well because he couldn’t create distance, he couldn’t move

Just look at the fight stats dude. That's all I have to say. We can even see slight evidence of Dustin being a better striker currently than Conor in their fights with Khabib. Khabib didn't want to stand with Dustin for very long at all. Khabib was comfortable enough standing with Conor that he dropped him, and stood an entire round with him.

He had nothing for Dustin. I'm a Conor fan, but I have to be honest. Dustin was walking through his power, and seemed almost surprised himself at how little it was affecting him. Conor was only going to slow down, the further the fight went. And Dustin was catching him with counters. Dustin brought a lot of new elements to his boxing. Conor was throwing the same comboes he used to throw in 2014.
He was winning before his leg gave out. Even Dustin said himself that he almost knocked him out, he said if Conor followed up he would have been done. Had nothing for Dustin but yet outboxed and lit him up in the first. Dustin was hurt several times
All Conor had to do was check the kicks

Just look at the fight stats dude. That's all I have to say. We can even see slight evidence of Dustin being a better striker currently than Conor in their fights with Khabib. Khabib didn't want to stand with Dustin for very long at all. Khabib was comfortable enough standing with Conor that he dropped him, and stood an entire round with him.
Yeah look at the scorecards idiot

Khabib panic wrestled the whole fight with Conor what tf are you talking about? Right from the start Khabib shoots

Khabib stood with both for a short time

“Conor was throwing the same comboes he used to throw in 2014.”

Literally still hurt and outboxed Dustin. Did he become immune to the same shots or something? Most of them weren’t even the same, the first fight only lasted less than 2 mins.

Back