Mcgregor asking for rematches

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why can he ask for rematches but never gave a rematch or defended a title. I know that this last fight was a rematch. But he thought it was gonna be the easiest high contender fight to get a title fight.

Instead of rematching Aldo he took a fight with Nate Diaz and got his ass handled.

Conor always had it lucky compared to all the other fighters in every division he’s ever competed in. Shit, the entire UFC roster if we’re being honest.

<KhabibBS><KhabibBS><KhabibBS>

After this last defeat, Dana’s gonna have a hard time justifying these “gifts” he keeps giving Conor.

Fighters are kinda forced to take an immediate rematch because = more money

Whereas Conor who is the biggest draw can move on to someone else.

Why can he ask for rematches but never gave a rematch or defended a title. I know that this last fight was a rematch. But he thought it was gonna be the easiest high contender fight to get a title fight.

Instead of rematching Aldo he took a fight with Nate Diaz and got his ass handled.
To be fair, it was Dustin that asked for the rematch first.

The problem is that Poirier actually wants the trilogy with Conor, so can't blame Conor on this one right?

Personally I want to see him scrap with Chandler, but any fight is a win win

Poirier vs Do Bronx or Poirier vs Diaz I'm more than game for

His stock was at an all time high and maximized his earning potential.

Rematch Aldo (with no chance of topping your previous performance) or opportunity to become the first 2 division champ (only fought Nate after RDA pulled out of the title fight and Aldo refused being a short notice replacement)

Defend a title or make $100 million to fight Floyd?

Seems like easy business decisions to me.

Last edited:
Did he ever consider giving a rematch to Aldo?
No

So he should STFO

he already asked for rematches with Poirier, Nate, Khabib, but never gave Aldo or Holloway a chance to redeeem themselves
DW, you´re a greedy pos who gave McTapper all the chances and undeserved opportunities

the thing is he gets the rematch b/c the opponent gets another big pay day if he didnt draw so much most wouldnt give him the rematch

to me this fight was so one sided there shouldnt be a rematch anytime soon

Conor beats you = no immediate rematch, wait maybe 6 or 7 years like Poirier did

you beat Conor = immediate rematch

total joke lol <Lmaoo>

if conor won hed be crowned the champ and dustin would be in bellator

Guys a complete joke. As soon as he refused Aldo his rematch I thought somthing was up. His refusal to defend his belts in my mind was confirmation that he is a match picking coward not worthy of the title champion.

Conor always had it lucky compared to all the other fighters in every division he’s ever competed in. Shit, the entire UFC roster if we’re being honest.

<KhabibBS><KhabibBS><KhabibBS>

After this last defeat, Dana’s gonna have a hard time justifying these “gifts” he keeps giving Conor.
Damn. If fighting Dustin is a gift I hate to see what Dana would give him if he didn’t like him.

To be fair, it was Dustin that asked for the rematch first.
It wasn't though, Conor reached out to Dustin for some bullshit exhibition match to get around his UFC's contract, which Dustin agreed to. But then Dana jumped in and said they'd make the bout a UFC match at which point Conor was a stuck, thats why he tried to demand that it be in nov/dec so he could blame them for it not happening.

It wasn't though, Conor reached out to Dustin for some bullshit exhibition match to get around his UFC's contract, which Dustin agreed to. But then Dana jumped in and said they'd make the bout a UFC match at which point Conor was a stuck, thats why he tried to demand that it be in nov/dec so he could blame them for it not happening.
I'm pretty sure Dustin said in the post fight interview he's not interested in fighting Chandler and would have preferred to fight Conor again. Like, immediately after the fight.

Back