RDA vs Conor

I say let Conor starch Nate, then fight RDA.

I still think Conor would put a clinic on RDA similar to what Conor did against Alvarez

RDA by TKO or a submission from a better position like RNC or Arm Triangle.

Yes. This fight should happen. But they are not gonna risk mcgregor getting marked again.

An easier fight for Mcgregor would be Tony Ferguson.

Yes it's the fight to make, RDA is coming off a win, Conor is coming off a loss.

I think it would be a great fight, RDA is a good complete MMA fighter. It would be a good indication of Conor is ready for a rematch against Dustin, as RDA would likely use leg kicks and grappling. RDA is on the older side of age but seems to have found a good nutritionist who is helping with his weight cut.

just attack his Aquilles calf
seriouisly RDA wins, if Poirier could take him down the brazilian would do it easily and he has improved a lot with his dominant top position, I see RDA getting the arm triangle or RNC in R2 or 3
I would prefer a fight McG vs Ferguson

I wouldn't be surprised but I would hope RDA goes for grappling

Conor still has decent take down and sub defense despite what the haters say. Also if the bout is at 155 then I'm pretty sure the weight cut is going to be really difficult for RDA to the point where it would affect his performance

watch nate vs rda to see how conor vs rda plays out especially now that dustin laid out the groundwork

Yes. This fight should happen. But they are not gonna risk mcgregor getting marked again.

An easier fight for Mcgregor would be Tony Ferguson.
Even if a washed Tony still has the same chin he had in the Gaethje fight, I’m not sure how easy of a fight that is for Conor if he’s not able to put Tony away in the first 5-8 minutes.

Conor still has decent take down and sub defense despite what the haters say. Also if the bout is at 155 then I'm pretty sure the weight cut is going to be really difficult for RDA to the point where it would affect his performance
You're right, Conor does have good grappling and takedown defense, however the point of that is to fatigue Conor, which slows down his striking and makes his power more tolerable to take.

RDA now has a proper nutritionist and he stays around the 170's now, whereas previously he would get as high as 195

Back