Are Conor, Dustin and Khabib black belts in a style of martial arts?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Curios to know if these guys have black belts? I know Conor trained Taekwondo but I heard his mentor went to prison or something but I am not sure. I heard Dustin studied Tang Soo Do under a Korean master but I think that was hearsay and could never find the source.

Regarding Khabib, they say he competed in judo tournaments as a black belt but not necessarily a black belt in terms of attaining it from an organization but only in skills.

Anyone knows if anyone of these guys are black belts?

Dustin is a BJJ black belt, I don’t think Khabib has ever went through a BJJ belt rank system, and Conor is a brown belt.

Curios to know if these guys have black belts? I know Conor trained Taekwondo but I heard his mentor went to prison or something but I am not sure. I heard Dustin studied Tang Soo Do under a Korean master but I think that was hearsay and could never find the source.

Regarding Khabib, they say he competed in judo tournaments as a black belt but not necessarily a black belt in terms of attaining it from an organization but only in skills.

Anyone knows if anyone of these guys are black belts?
I know khabib father is a judo black belt but Khabib never went through that system.

Dustin is a legit BJJ 1st Degree Black Belt under Tim Credeur.

Wikipedia has Khabib listed as a 1st Dan Black Belt in Judo in addition to holding the honorific title International Master of Sport. Hearing that he's not the former is news to me. I have multiple articles stating that he does indeed hold a belt. In any case, he has trained in BJJ wearing a White Belt for years, never bothering to advance through the official ranking hierarchy despite winning two international submission grappling championships in 2012.

Conor is only a Brown Belt in BJJ under John Kavanagh. He says he dabbled in various traditional martial arts, but never studied them formally in his youth and as such never really would have advanced through the ranking system.

Belts don't mean much because they are only given out in certain disciplines and often undeserved.

Khabib has mastered more arts than anyone in the history of MMA. That's all you need to know.

The literal king of the Dojo.
did he get his striking degree from ronda?

did he get his striking degree from ronda?
368761db1836cf6cdc35a035ae303ef2.gif

who has more standing knock outs in the octagon?

i think she has more submissions too.

and probably title defenses.

not saying she is a better fighter, just saying khabib striking is ronda level.
i know its better than that, but it sure doesn't look like it.

whats this have to do with khabib or ronda?

thats pretty weak sauce.
You get responses that suit the quality of your argument mate. Guys with bad striking don’t enter mma fights against the best in the world and come out unscratched over and over and over. And no it’s not just cause he’s a wrestler. Wrestlers regularly get their face punched in. He stood with Gaethje for an entire round who’s maybe the best striker right now at lw and came out matching his output.

most of these belts are givin out from the bottom of a cereal box

like kamzat said how are you a black belt and you got choked out by Hermansson

most of these belts are givin out from the bottom of a cereal box

like kamzat said how are you a black belt and you got choked out by Hermansson
Hermansson has proved himself as a more than competent grappler and BJJ guy

Back