Conor's "nice guy" attitude isnt good for him.

tramendous

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
When conor was talking smack to people and getting in their heads he was dangerous. Yes of course it didnt work against nate the 1st fight or khabib but it got him his best wins. I think after Khabib humbled him, hes really gone far in the opposite direction. I think he should go back to what he was. Just leave the really personal stuff like family/culture etc out of it. I just think his mentality and confidence is absolutely shot after the khabib loss. He should go to Thailand drill some muay thai and learn how to kick and defend kicks. Give up on this boxing shit and concentrate on being an MMA striker and get back in the business of psyching people out with his trash talk

He misses the fire, it's a bit like Rocky II. He needs a coach like Mickey Goldmill to get him back on track

Its kind of hard to talk shit and get in people’s heads when they have as much ammo as he does now. It worked well when he was beating everyone. Now he would just look like an idiot.

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Vs-Conor-McGregor-BE-HUMBLE-Black-T-Shirt-Size-Cool-Casual-pride-t-shirt.jpg_q50.jpg

If he came in with that same stupid attitude against Dustin, he would have been embarrassed on the level of Ronda Rousey with a purple pillow. There was nothing he could have done to beat Dustin that night, NOTHING,

nothin to do with shit talk it was his stance. he was hunkered down to avoid the takedown and still got taken down. he was able to get up so he'd be much better off using kicks too.

still losses imo dp wants it more

Last edited:
I agree TS. There was way too much respect between the two, it was refreshing to see Conor being fully respectful and I hope he stays respectful but he could’ve intimidated and got into Dustins head in a little more creative ways.

Perhaps though, he was doing damage control so that if he does lose he’s not gonna look like a goof like when he lost against Khabib.

nothin to do with shit talk it was his stance. he was hunkered down to avoid the takedown. and still got taken down. but was able to get up. much better off using kicks too.

still losses imo dp wants it more

The mentality contributed. Dustin said he was a deer caught in head lights the 1st time which was the result of conor's antics and his 'aura'.

When conor was talking smack to people and getting in their heads he was dangerous. Yes of course it didnt work against nate the 1st fight or khabib but it got him his best wins. I think after Khabib humbled him, hes really gone far in the opposite direction. I think he should go back to what he was. Just leave the really personal stuff like family/culture etc out of it. I just think his mentality and confidence is absolutely shot after the khabib loss. He should go to Thailand drill some muay thai and learn how to kick and defend kicks. Give up on this boxing shit and concentrate on being an MMA striker and get back in the business of psyching people out with his trash talk
He wasn't confident enough to talk the trash this time

The Aurora is gone, nobody's falling for his shit anymore, hes been worked out physically and mentally.

This conor broke guys like dustin before the fight even starts

That Conor was winning. Its hard to talk shit when you lose. His confidence shit talking is completely gone

Back