Was Conor going for a TD, uppercut or a dip when he got dropped?

What was Conor going for when he got dropped?

• Total voters

johnmangala

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
GreenEqualAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

Some people saying it was a TD, some are saying it was a uppercut, others say it was a dip.

Imo I think he was going for an uppercut. The way he cocks his left is similar to how he was going for an uppercut against Nate when he got rocked. If it was an uppercut, seems like this is his weakness, he has an exaggerated tell for it and I think both Nate and Dustin read it.

What do you think, and why?

He was trying to keep balance but didn’t. You guys think he was still with it at that point? Nope.

Conor was clearly going for a takedown

Panic wrestling

Folkstyle Canrat went into panic wrestling mode.

It looks to me like he was about to change levels for the TD. I don't understand why anyone is giving him shit about it. I don't even consider it panic wrestling. His leg was fucked. Going to the ground is the smart thing to do.

Yeah at first I thought it was a TD but looks like an uppercut, was going for quite a few, needs to cut that out, way too telegraphed.

It looks to me like he was about to change levels for the TD. I don't understand why anyone is giving him shit about it. I don't even consider it panic wrestling. His leg was fucked. Going to the ground is the smart thing to do.
Thats the point. Everyone panic wrestles when its needed. Conor himself is the one who made it out to be something to be ashamed of. He said he turns fighters in to panic wrestlers. Thats why its extra funny when he panic wrestles.

He was shooting the worst takedown right into a punch

GreenEqualAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

Some people saying it was a TD, some are saying it was a uppercut, others say it was a dip.

Imo I think he was going for an uppercut. The way he cocks his left is similar to how he was going for an uppercut against Nate when he got rocked. If it was an uppercut, seems like this is his weakness, he has an exaggerated tell for it and I think both Nate and Dustin read it.

What do you think, and why?

Shooting for takedown 100%... To square hip wise for anything else

Last edited:
He was dipping, he just dipped a couple shots before the same way and Dustin knew it was coming

Back