Why did DP claim to be the best boxer after panic wrestling Conor?

ReyesWon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That was really odd for DP to call out Max and tell the world he's the best boxer in MMA.

Dude, you almost immediately tried to wrestle Conor and spent a considerable amount of time doing so.

Dustin is a nice lad, but he can be extremely fake.

That was really odd for DP to call out Max and tell the world he's the best boxer in MMA.

Dude, you almost immediately tried to wrestle Conor and spent a considerable amount of time doing so.

ezgif-2-ba364f466553.gif

Yes indeed. Dustin wanted no part of Conor's hands. That's why Dustin dove at Conor's leg as soon as possible

Im sorry I forgot who ended up being knocked out in that fight?

Am I talking to a wall?

Great strategy. Agreed.

But don't lie after the fight and call out Max after panic wrestling Conor.

Lie is a strong word. He gave his opinion on who he thinks has the best hands the the UFC. People are free to disagree

Conor was the better boxer but Poirier was the better MMA fighter on that particular night. Poirier was totally shitting his pants the first few minutes of the fight, didn't want to be at distance with Conor at all. I mean who really gives a fuck about who the best boxer is though, it's MMA. It wasn't Poirier's boxing that won him that fight but it doesn't matter. It's not a boxing match.

Back