Your reaction when Conor got knocked out?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Seeing Conor get KTFO is something that no one here ever expected to see. Sure, we have seen him tap out, and we could have expected to see him gas and get TKOd but still have his sense

but what we saw, we would have never imagined

BrightOptimalAnole-size_restricted.gif

what was your reaction when Conor went to sleep for the first time?

I saw he was hurt and i was thinking Dustin might get countered from throwing all those shots. Then he went out. I didn't even feel shocked but it was weird because its never happened before

I felt sorry for him. But was sure it would happen if the bout was not fixed.

I was afraid Dustin was going for the kill and would gas out. I thought the round would end with both dead tired and trading big shots, and was already looking forward to round 3.

Then is was over just like that.

Seeing Conor get KTFO is something that no one here ever expected to see. Sure, we have seen him tap out, and we could have expected to see him gas and get TKOd but still have his sense

Not true. I expected it. Even made a 1 year AV bet on it.
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162189434/

Now i'm doing my sherdog victory lap.

I yelled and hooted and jumped off my couch.

My dogs were scared and upset for a minute.... They needed some victory petting

i didn't have too much of a reaction when conor hit the floor, as we could see that it was just a matter of time once conor became almost completely immobile. i reacted more to cormier's play-by-play, as those guys cageside have a much better view and anticipation of things to come. they could basicaly see that conor was about to get finished.

I stood up as soon as Dustin put his back up against the cage and I screamed nasty words when Poirier put him down. I was buzzing for the whole day and still kinda am. Just thinking about it makes me happy.

My wife and I were jumping and screaming so much my neighbor came and asked us to quiet down. I told him what happened and he was like "no shit? No way!", Upon realizing he was a fight fan, we invited him and his woman inside and watched fight pass until like 2 am

It was surreal. When Conor fell I knew that first punch on the ground knocked him out. I wasn't really rooting for either guy and it just sort of shocked me how that happened so sudden.

I also knew Conor was in trouble when he nailed dustin earlier and Dustin ate it

Back