You know who would beat Conor on the feet worse than poirier?

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RafaelFizievHero_0.jpg

Fiziev

Last edited:
Is that Fiziev? I hope I'm not turning into a casual.

Let's see Fiziev against elite competition first.
So far he has been KOed on the feet but also looked spectacular in other bouts.
We need to see more of him to make such a claim.

Isn't he fighting from an orthodox stance as well?
Because that would put Conor at an advantage that he didn't have against fellow southpaw Poirier.

EDIT:
I've been told Fiziev switches stances.

Last edited:
Fiziekv doesn't bring anything that Conor hasn't seen.

He spar daily with Artem Lobov those T-Rex arms won't shook him

Yes, I do.

Masvidal, Gaethje, Wonderboy, and probably Holloway as well.

Let's see Fiziev against elite competition first.
So far he has been KOed on the feet but also looked spectacular in other bouts.
We need to see more of him to make such a claim.

Isn't he fighting from an orthodox stance as well?
Because that would put Conor at an advantage that he didn't have against fellow southpaw Poirier.
Fiziev is a switch stance fighter. And his switch body is as deadly as his calf kick. And since Conor is a southpaw, fiziev doesn't have to switch when he throw that body kick. Which make it even more deadly. And that's not even mentioning his boxing.

Fiziev is a switch stance fighter. And his switch body is as deadly as his calf kick. And that's not even mentioning his boxing.
Not denying Fiziev could possibly do it, but we haven't seen him against the top dogs of 155 yet, so i'd wait for that before making such a claim.

I will say though that minus the fight he got KOed hin, he's looked fantastic thus far.

Not denying Fiziev could possibly do it, but we haven't seen him against the top dogs of 155 yet, so i'd wait for that before making such a claim.

I will say though that minus the fight he got KOed hin, he's looked fantastic thus far.
I would say Moicano is an elite fighter. At least in 145.

Any top 10 LW will murder the Con rat we saw on Saturday. According to him, he is in his best shape lol. He looked better with his ballewn fewt and blood intoxicated with booze and coke.

Back