Conor gets emotional

NotDana

29-1
Banned
Reaction score
Like him or not, he fulfilled all his dreams and did what he said he was going to do. His come up was like something out of a movie and is extremely inspirational. He changed the whole sport and made it where it is today. When he retires his haters will miss him. I am grateful to have watched his journey, it’s been fun as hell.

Absolutely. One of the most inspirational combat sports athletes of all time. You can't watch a McGregor motivational video and not get motivated to get your ass up and get to work.
No matter how many gifs people post of him getting beat, he's still etched his name in history.

Absolutely. One of the most inspirational combat sports athletes of all time. You can't watch a McGregor motivational video and not get motivated to get your ass up and get to work.
No matter how many gifs people post of him getting beat, he's still etched his name in history.
Exactly, money and fame changes people. When Conor was coming up and hungry he was something special. He’s a legend!

I don't even miss him now that he's (barely) active. His peaks were the Aldo and Alvarez fights, amazing performances. He knew he didn't have much for Khabib or Floyd and got spanked as expected. After that he's just a very good top fighter that's nowhere near GOAT level that will trade wins and losses for a couple years and keep a huge following because of his charisma and marketing ability. He doesn't do much for me. I don't find making a billion dollars by being a celebrity super interesting, Justin Beiber and the Kardashians did it too. I find a guy like Khabib or GSP much more inspirational, #nonuthug.

Last edited:

Totaly agree.
Guys who criticize are just haters.

P.S. is it Scarlett on your AV?

I watched one of his motivational videos and i started to feel like i had to punch an old man so i stopped.

personally i think sucker punching senior citizens is high class, im just afraid i couldnt get away with it like him

I am referring to him as a fighter and what he achieved in the sport.

Jon Jones pulls a lot of shit too, this doesn't mean he is not a great fighter.
Although Jones tainted his legacy with roid scandals.

tenor.gif

This was a press conference and you're supposed to ask journalistic questions, not read a fucking poem like some emo hippy mushroom eating twat. The fuck was that shit?

The guy who asked that works for Dan Hardy’s media team (RaptorsMMA) and agree that was read out really weirdly..

The guy seems to enjoy asking very Emo questions

The guy who asked that works for Dan Hardy’s media team (RaptorsMMA) and agree that was read out really weirdly..

The guy seems to enjoy asking very Emo questions
So cringeworthy. Why do they give him press credentials? He's not going to ask questions to elicit answers that the public would want to know. He stood there and coddled Conor's nuts like a damn fluffer. It's too bad the UFC is a monopoly so much that Uncle Dana pretty much controls the narrative for every news outlet. His pressers are filled with fanbois and weirdos with shit websites.

All I feel like doing is shit talking people, binging on shit whiskey, then fighting old men at my local bar who refuse to take shots with me.

Back