Does anyone find Conor "FAMILY MAN" McGregor boring?

I do. I watch a lot of MMA videos on YouTube when I’m chilling. I was pretty excited to the lead up. Total dud.

I don't think Conor's "family man "change is because he's a family man... I think after getting beat down by Khabib, Conor opted to be low key and "humble" so he doesn't look so stupid should he lose again...
This about sums it up, despite being a favorite Im sure he knew Dustin was a serious threat.

I don't think Conor's "family man "change is because he's a family man... I think after getting beat down by Khabib, Conor opted to be low key and "humble" so he doesn't look so stupid should he lose again...
Especially with all the videos when Khabib had him down and was laying on some GnP and kept saying "Let's Talk Now" then he gets up after the round with the, "It's Only Business" crap.

Especially with all the videos when Khabib had him down and was laying on some GnP and kept saying "Let's Talk Now" then he gets up after the round with the, "It's Only Business" crap.

Precisely. Makes being a loudmouth before a fight less palatable.

even sherdog seems to be calm. did it even crash??? didnt see the fight live

Oh yeah for sure. The press conference was the most boring one I've seen for a long time, possibly ever. Humble 'family man' Conor is just another fighter at this point. He's lost his mental warfare gimmick and once again shown he has very little heart when facing adversity.

Well he is a dad now so is probably trying to set a decent example. As a parent you have to make an effort to act more responsible even if it is more boring. Would have preferred if he waited until he was retired before having kids but it is what it is.

He still talks trash on twitter, his family man act is to avoid trouble outside the ring. He has several court cases and if he continues acting like a wild man it wont look good in the eyes of the judges. So he is acting humble now.

Well he is a dad now so is probably trying to set a decent example. As a parent you have to make an effort to act more responsible even if it is more boring. Would have preferred if he waited until he was retired before having kids but it is what it is.

Yeah bruh, I just ain't buying it. To me, it's forced humility, but everyone has their own viewpoint.

There was no hype for this fight, he should have started with his antics.. would have made the buildup and rematch much bigger.

Family man conor is boring
It's made him softer that's for sure, that and the comfortable living. In Rocky terms he lost the Eye of the Tiger.

Its definitely more boring, but its kind of like healthy food being more boring that junk food, you know its the right thing lol

I was still super hyped for the fight though, but yeah there was about 10 interviews and they all literally had the exact same shit being said

Back