News Dana White takes another huge L during UFC 257

He said the guy posted on social media that he wouldn’t be hosting the stream and said to purchase it from ESPN+, in the interview that I saw.

"After talking a big game in the build-up to UFC 257, Dana White reveals that the illegal streamer that he was apparently having watched did not stream the event, so he was not prosecuted"

Can't catch him if he doesn't stream...

He said the guy posted on social media that he wouldn’t be hosting the stream and said to purchase it from ESPN+, in the interview that I saw.
And then he made ESPN+ crash. Smart move by him. Fucked them over very well.

Everyone knows that Dana made that whole thing up about the streamer shutting down his site.
JZJ.gif

He identified him, stopped his stream and completely derailed the guys future plans.

Not convicted, yet, but the guy has still been caught in a way.

He identified him, stopped his stream and completely derailed the guys future plans.

Not convicted, yet, but the guy has still been caught in a way.
So bascially he's never gonna stream another ufc and will never be prosecuted with anything?

So he was able to stop one guy.

So bascially he's never gonna stream another ufc and will never be prosecuted with anything?

So he was able to stop one guy.
As for now yeah.

Dana also got many people that wouldn't have otherwise bought the PPV to do so.

Just look at the threads here alone on Saturday. 4D Chess bro

I been watching the same streamer for over many many years, I have seen every boxing bout or MMA PPV event for as far back as I can remember and still going strong. Sorry no I will not provide a link

Back