Media Joey Diaz on Dana and Khabib

tenor.gif

Joey's Dana impression is fucking great. Hahahaha

Let Khabib enjoy his retirement in peace. Now that Conor lost Dana knows the rematch with Khabib will never happen.

"Khabib already choked him out and beat up half his family and friends"

{<jordan}

Dana finally gave in once Conor got sat on his ass for the TKO, but in all honesty, from a Business stand point, I understand Dana trying to get Khabib to come back, it's about making money, but from a personal perspective, he was being pretty disrespectful and dismissive about Khabib's stance on fighting again.

The Red Goof tried goofin with the wrong Gangster, and didn't get the Memo about what Pressure does to Diamonds.
ForkedYellowBream-max-1mb.gif

I can't understand anything that Joey Diaz says

That was great and spot on. Nothing in it for Khabib at this point with Conor. Khabib would only come back for high level competition.

That was great and spot on. Nothing in it for Khabib at this point with Conor. Khabib would only come back for high level competition.
Straight up wholesome I must say . I don't even watch/listen to Joey Diaz and this was great

I appreciate that he's being respectful and using his actual name.
I don’t think he knew how to pronounce his name to be honest. And did you hear how he pronounced Dagestan? Lulz

Diaz is a good dude and he did well for himself. And he's spot on here defending Khabib.

Having said that, his standup is pedestrian. Not sure why one would pay to see it.

Back