Who should Michael Chandler fight next?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think Ferguson would make sense. I think at this point chandler beats ferguson.

I don't know what Dana is doing.

In order to make things interesting he needs to put title on the line, and make like 3 championship fights in a year, rather than one in two years.

And move McGregor to Bellator or KSW, please. He needs not be on permanent roaster.

He doesn't deserve to jump ahead of Oliveira, one more win isn't too much to ask.
Hmm, its a tricky situation, but honestly Oliveira's win over Tony, while incredibly impressive, isn't as good of a win as Hooker (in my opinion, you could disagree).

I wouldn't mind Chandler vs Gaethje, and Dustin vs Oliveira for the title though.

Gaethje for #1 contender spot.

Dustin for the Title.

He is 34, coming off a great win. He has already had a long and storied career, people who say he needs to "work for it" are idiots.
oh like ben askren?

I think Ferguson would make sense. I think at this point chandler beats ferguson.

According to Shill Sonnen, it's Poirier or Conor for a title shot.

I am not making this up, Shill really said that.

<{clintugh}>

How did you work that one out?
Imo Tony, while highly ranked, is on a massive downslope. He has clearly lost a step, in his athleticism, his output, his boxing, his kicks, etc.

Hooker is coming off a super close loss to Dustin, who is clearly number 1 in the LW division.

I think you match Hooker vs Tony, and Hooker comes out on top by a lot.

Therefore, in my opinion Hooker is a better win than Tony.

Imo Tony, while highly ranked, is on a massive downslope. He has clearly lost a step, in his athleticism, his output, his boxing, his kicks, etc.

Hooker is coming off a super close loss to Dustin, who is clearly number 1 in the LW division.

I think you match Hooker vs Tony, and Hooker comes out on top by a lot.

Therefore, in my opinion Hooker is a better win than Tony.
Maybe today, but in terms of a name on a record hell no

Back