Michael Chandler is the man to beat Khabib Nurmagomedov (GIF)

clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Gliseon was also 5'8...
Short and stocky
quick hands with KO power
American wrestling > Russian wrestling

7WtqGj7.gif

SadCompassionateApatosaur-size_restricted.gif

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-25_4-55-26.jpeg
    upload_2021-1-25_4-55-26.jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Oh boy, we're whipping out the Tibau gifs from 2012 again

200.gif
We're getting this while Khabib is still in his prime.

I feel like this is gonna be one those 'fedor' style traditions when people in 10-20 years pull out tibau gifs and just start ronomdly shitting on khabib 20 years after the fact.

whether the fedor thing is valid or not, just as this, its gonna get old lol

yup. and pitbull is the man to beat chandler

5'6 pitbull is ufc #1 goat LW

So Chandler is like Gleison was when he gave 24-25 year old Khabib a tough match.... But 32 year old Khabib shits all over that Khabib.
<KhabibBS>

Chandler got sparked by a FW and lost to will brooks 2x

Dan Hooker is easily the most overrated top 10 lw, he’d lose to the like of Islam, dober, tsarukyan

khabib has a granite chin and wrestles with a much stronger manlet in deron Winn. Chandler has no chance vs khabib

Man, not saying Chandler would get close to pulling it off, but stylistically I do think he represents the most interesting challenge to Khabib out of any 155'er. Beast cardio went 5 hard rounds couple times, good wrestling not same level but still good and actually knows how to use it in mma, basic striking but knockout power in both hands. I'd love to see it, but Justin or Dustin could take him out.

Gliseon was also 5'8...
Short and stocky
quick hands with KO power
American wrestling > Russian wrestling

7WtqGj7.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

A fellow Roman Reigns fan? Nice to see other sherdoggers got love for the Big Dawg.

Although these Tibau gifs are too old to be relevant, he had a much better fight strategy than anyone else who fights Khabib. He brought the fight and was agressive. Everyone now just runs from Khabib and pot shots to avoid takedowns. It's clearly not working.

Although these Tibau gifs are too old to be relevant, he had a much better fight strategy than anyone else who fights Khabib. He brought the fight and was agressive. Everyone now just runs from Khabib and pot shots to avoid takedowns. It's clearly not working.
SadCompassionateApatosaur-size_restricted.gif

I think Chandler beats Khabib, sprawl and brawl 101. He'll do what Gaethje couldn't.

Gaethje is a shell of what Chandler is. Chandler has more power in both hands and better wrestling.

But nobody wants to hear that bc it's not the cool thing to give Chandler credit, you're only cool on Sherdog if you worship Khabib

Back