Which LW's do you think can beat Conor at this point?

hbombfromhell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is my shortlist:

Khabib (already dominated him)
Dustin (already KO'ed him)
Gaethje (leg kick death, much better cardio)
Chandler (bad style match for Conor)
Holloway (way too much for Conor at this point with his chin, cardio and insane volume)
Olivera (like a young Ferguson)
Islam (Khabib's protege, be real)
Dos Anjos (will likely make Conor quit by the second round)

I give Conor even odds with Ferg, Barboza, Nate, Hooker, Felder, Iaquinta and Kevin Lee. Conor is more skilled imo, but again, the cardio/quitting thing again, it gives him about a 50% chance of losing any fight against a qualified LW.

Last edited:
200.gif

This is my shortlist:

Holloway (way too much for Conor at this point with his chin, cardio and insane volume)

I give Conor even odds with Ferg, Nate, Hooker, Felder, Iaquinta and Kevin Lee. Conor is more skilled imo, but again, the cardio/quitting thing again, it gives him about a 50% chance of losing any fight against a qualified LW.
I think Conor has size on holloway and I think it would show up again if they fought. I think Conor has a chance against chandler. I don't know about the other guys. Conor starts fast, Chandler starts fast. Chandler doesn't have the ability to wrestle all five rounds. It might look simlar to mendess. That's the only one I feel confident in. I guess maybe he can win a rubber match against poirier with a pressure kick gameplan, but dik.

but chandler is the only one I can feel confident he can win.

Conor can beat everyone if he fights completely differently.

Fighters that would be favourites against Conor
1. Khabib
2. Gaethje
3. Holloway
4. Poirier
5. Oliveira

50/50 against Conor
1. Chandler
2. Ferguson
3. RDA

Conor would be a favourite over the rest.

Conor has potential to beat everyone in the top 10 except for maybe Khabib. He also has potential to lose to everyone in the top 10.

It makes his fights exciting. If he doesn't get it done in the first round you just wait for him to gas.

Khabib, Dustin and Chandler can take him... And next year, I think we can throw Jordan Leavitt's name in the hat. Might not know anything about his striking, but that guy possesses the energy of a champion and I bet his striking is going to something special (in a goofy way).

Anyone from the LW top 5.

I don't get these kind of comments.
The only reason Conor fought Poirier is because be wanted a rematch with Khabib.
Conor fights for money and the Khabib fight would have been an amazing amount of money.
That fight is gone. Conor won't fight anyone. The only fight he will do if he keeps fighting is a rematch against Poirier. For his brand he can't retire like this. He will push for a rematch.

I think Conor has size on holloway and I think it would show up again if they fought.

Current Holloway is a superior version of Nate in every possible way.
He will destroy even prime Conor.
Conor can't ko Max after round 1 he will fade and after round 2 he will fade even harder

All of them, with Khabib gone there's no unbeatable leagues above everybody else guy. Folk are taking the excitement of Conor finally getting KO'd in mma to the extreme to paint him like he was never any good.

This is my shortlist:

I give Conor even odds with Ferg, Barboza, Nate, Hooker, Felder, Iaquinta and Kevin Lee. Conor is more skilled imo, but again, the cardio/quitting thing again, it gives him about a 50% chance of losing any fight against a qualified LW.
Iam not fan of Connor but he is not done, he is still capable of getting back on the top of the "food chain".

Especially if his behavior really changed..

Back