Who do you want to see humbled next now that Conor got wrecked

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I would give anything in this world to see Adesanya get KTFO.

Fucker will probably end up going close to Khabib's 29 - 0 though

tenor.gif

ADesanya, let bobby get his revenge

Attachments

• 08120DB4-8B7F-46F0-8BC8-4E9C9673C741.jpeg
    08120DB4-8B7F-46F0-8BC8-4E9C9673C741.jpeg
    376.8 KB · Views: 6
Adesanya is great and I don't mind his antics, but I don't like some of his fans who think he is the second coming. He may win the belt at LHW since it has a weak champ, but he will not hold it for long. I also won't be surprised if Jan knocks him out.

I'd love to see Jones' reaction to losing.

I would rather see canor getting further humble. I reckon Gathjae will be the man to put the final nail in the coffin.

I would give anything in this world to see Adesanya get KTFO.

Fucker will probably end up going close to Khabib's 29 - 0 though

tenor.gif
Didn't izzy said that he expects not to retire in mma undefeated?

For me, its Jon Jones. I want to see him lose.

Didn't izzy said that he expects not to retire in mma undefeated?

For me, its Jon Jones. I want to see him lose.

Yeah, plus he got KO'd in his kickboxing career anyway.

Same. I don't really hate jones or anything, but I think he's a narcissist and so delusional that it would just be interesting to see how he takes losing.

Yeah, I'd be refreshing his Twitter feed like a wildman for a good week afterwards.

Izzy is actually a humble guy. People really put him on the same level as Jon Jones, Conor, Mike Perry etc. just cos he said/did some corny things, or tried to market his fights. I s2g if Izzy did half the things Darren TIll has done you wouldn't hear the end of it.

Anyway, I don't actually hate anyone enough to "wish" to see them be humbled. However, part of me wants to see how Khabib's cult fanbase would react to see him take a loss at 170. Nobody is unbeatable, and saying you're P4P #1 & your fans calling you the GOAT, but refusing to move up leaves a bad impression.

Last edited:
Probably Masvidal. Conor was pretty humble before the fight though, he didn’t trash talk Dustin once

list of undefeated fighters:
jones
volk
adesanya
chimaev

undefeated but have a loss prior to joining the ufc:
zabit
usman
yan

honestly not sure. maybe volk, but i despise ortega more.

Agreed, Khabib isn't the greatest person out there. Hides behind religion, makes excuses, acts cocky, and makes tons of hypocritical statements. Super unlikable in my view. I feel the only guys that nut hug him are middle eastern and/or muslim guys.

But he's literally a lay n pray fighter who is too scared to go up to WW. He tells Dana "who you think can challenge me?", well go up then... like this guy says one thing and does other things "i dont fight for money", "Conor needs 10 wins", what he does next is fights Conor.

Also, I highly suspect he was waiting to cash in on another pay day. Him and Ali wanted in their deepest little hearts for Conor to win.

Back