Anyone catch T-Wood in “Cut Throat City”?

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
This man just got his wang bit a by a rabies raccoon. And T.I. was the big bad drug dealer who made him “walk the plank”

So random.
{<jordan}
Hope he gets some revenge and that this is not his only cameo. UFC discussion. Rampage A-team threads were allowed...

I saw it in the other thread a couple days ago. Random and weird af. Like no one said, "hey this is kinda a dumb" idea? Lol

I saw it in the other thread a couple days ago. Random and weird af. Like no one said, "hey this is kinda a dumb" idea? Lol
Guess I’m late. Still just had me dying. Sorry for the repost.

Can anyone confirm or deny if TI is developing that Michael Jackson skin disease, leading to that white blotch on his face?

So his dick gets eaten by a raccoon cos jizz face TI makes him walk the plank
<36>

:rolleyes:<45><45><45><45><45><45><45>
So his dick gets eaten by a raccoon cos jizz face TI makes him walk the plank
<36>
Right did not expect that <{MingNope}>

Movie is campy to the point I’m enjoying it and now Ethan Hawke is in this bitch lol.

Well I guess it shows he still has a sense of humor if nothing else. Probably just had fun shooting a scene around fellow rappers.
Still <36>
I suppose it beats losing a physical contest to a teacher in front of The Rock on Titan Games.

Well I guess it shows he still has a sense of humor if nothing else. Probably just had fun shooting a scene around fellow rappers.
Still <36>

I dunno, he still had to be the guy getting his dick bitten off by a raccoon.

He's gonna be rifling through a bargain bin and see this shit staring back at him like
giphy.gif

seems like he had good time and didn’t care about the whole raccoon biting his dick scene too much lol. Alright back to this movie. Just did not expect that tonight.
<mma4>

Back