Man, I'm still buzzing

Conor will probably get KO'ed many more times and go out old and broke.

You're buzzed because this is yet the first.
Doubt it, his leg was done and couldn’t create distance which led to the tko. It was a perfect shot he landed while Conor was falling on the mat and he still recovered instantly. Conor took bombs and kept coming until the finish

Doubt it, his leg was done and couldn’t create distance which led to the tko. It was a perfect shot he landed while Conor was falling on the mat and he still recovered instantly. Conor took bombs and kept coming until the finish
I agree Conor’s chin is great but he did want out because of his legs though he was out so that’s really a KO a very short one! Conor forgot that he was in an MMA fight and not boxing

Who even mentioned Aldo lmao, get off his dick Conor won’t sleep with you bro
Very telling you go straight to homosexual thoughts when no one else did

Lmao lmao sick burn bro lmao rofl lmao.

How old are you? Please be honest

Very telling you go straight to homosexual thoughts when no one else did
Lmaooo trying to change the topic now. It’s getting late man, why don’t you follow your idol and go to bed.

FA4CDE73-1A5F-45B5-BD4B-905237C991B4.jpeg

Reactions: Grr
Nah, was shocked but really dont care. That's the difference between people that enjoy Conors fights and his ultra mega haters.
Fair enough. Let me know if you see these guys around here. I want to tell them it's OK. Conor was never their friend.

Lmao lmao sick bro lmao lmao

Are you 14?

No one changed the topic. You randomly had and voiced homosexual thoughts. I just pointed it out.
Hmm topic sounds changed to me bud. Never even answered the question lmao. Why you trying to bring up something from 2015 in a different weight class?

Back