Chandler sounds like a raging manlet anytime Khabib’s name comes up. So fight Islam?

Mma23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Notice how angry he got in the press last night when they mentioned Khabib. Could see that manlet rage and chip on his shoulder through the screen as a fellow manlet. I understand because Khabib really disrespected him as a fighter basically calling him a nobody and easy fight.

that’s what I don’t get though. He kept going on about how “I promise I will knock this man out. I will end this man.” Okay so why not put that insecurity to the test and prove that you are in fact on his level to the extent you can? He’s obvious really insecure about it. So why not put your rage to the rest and fight Makhachev? If you’re so confident you’ll destroy Khabibs sambo why not fight the next closest thing stylictically? Or is he only talk? Like I don’t get these guys. You are so confident you can beat Khabib yet won’t help your argument by fighting the closest thing to Khabib who happens to be in your division?

don’t care though Conor got knocked out stiff. Here’s to good things and good ppl. Good night

Did you even watch the press conference? He was about as respectful as I have ever seen ANYONE be, ever.

He got annoyed at Khabibs "Levels" statement, which is fair. He also said that Khabib has earned the right to think he is levels above everyone else, that he (Chandler) was going to earn this fight with Khabib and then win it.

You must not have watched it lol.

Notice how angry he got in the press last night when they mentioned Khabib. Could see that manlet rage and chip on his shoulder through the screen as a fellow manlet. I understand because Khabib really disrespected him as a fighter basically calling him a nobody and easy fight.

that’s what I don’t get though. He kept going on about how “I promise I will knock this man out. I will end this man.” Okay so why not put that insecurity to the test and prove that you are in fact on his level to the extent you can? He’s obvious really insecure about it. So why not put your rage to the rest and fight Makhachev? If you’re so confident you’ll destroy Khabibs sambo why not fight the next closest thing stylictically? Or is he only talk? Like I don’t get these guys. You are so confident you can beat Khabib yet won’t help your argument by fighting the closest thing to Khabib who happens to be in your division?

don’t care though Conor got knocked out stiff. Here’s to good things and good ppl. Good night
He called Khabib the GOAT in the press conference.

He gets Mauled by Khabib. But respect he has power, but Idk how he will deal with that pressure. If Chandler can get past gaethje, that would be intersting.

Islam doesn't get hit. He has a flash KO loss, but his strike differential is better than khabibs. He hasn't fought quality guys yet, but if chandler touches him, I think he's going to sleep.

I still don't like him. He won impressively against hooker. But he made the most out of the opportunity. Like Khabib said, islam just fight the guys ahead of you and 1 day they're going to calling out your name.

I want to see more of this Chandler.

He's at least a couple of fights from a TS, but he does seem like a poor mans Gaethje.

The lack of fight IQ( protecting yourself) had really taken its toll on Dan Hooker. It was a great opponent for Chsndler and the timing was perfect. Chandler will fit in well somewhere in top 10 - where? , no one knows just yet as last night was a bit of fools gold...... and this coming from a guy who knows there s a handful of BMMA fighters that could come to UFC and hold a top 3 ranking or even attain title.

Yeah you sound like a real tough guy man. You're the furthest thing from "good ppl".

He did say he would buy Khabib. I think that's pretty disrespectful. It would be pretty hilarious if he does get the first shot at the LW title after Khabib leaves and wins it. We will have the current FW and LW champ of Bellator with a recent knock out win against the current UFC LW champ.

I'm never sure if people are being serious in their objections on this forum, but I like to assume that they are. At the highest level, managing your career in the fight game is a constant balance between risk and reward. So much is at stake, any screw-up can drop you way back, and something as out of your control as an injury can derail your ability to earn money.

Someone like Chandler calls out Khabib because the earning potential vs the risk of losing his ability to earn has a favorable ratio. The opposite is true with a fight like Islam. You are an idiot if you are going to do that with your career. Does he seem like some kind of fucking genius? There is nothing that will make him marketable after fighting. At best he can hope to make an ok living as a coach in MMA or in college wrestling(assuming he even has the aptitude to coach) and at worst he ends up able to do nothing.

Khabib won't fight him to teach him a lesson for saying he didn't know who Islam was. Beating Islam might be the only way to get Khabib out of retirement.

nobody apart from khabib fanboys care about islam
that guy is a joke

This is no knock on Mike Chandler- he went in and did what he did. Nobody knows where he ends up in UFC 155 pecking order but he got a UFC opponent at the perfect time and had a good ( great)# next to his name. Hooker has shown his toughness and entertainment......to a fault.In post presser, Mike kept on calling Dan Hooker a top 5 lightweight. I just disagree on that and for him to just jump the line and get a shot at title just like that is just silly. Chandler " oh I promise, I would bury khabib " . Let's hit the brakes, bro.

Only person to get triggered at the mention of Khabib's name at the presser was Conor, Chandler has been super respectful towards Khabib and as a fighter has a right to say how he feels the fight will go.

Only person to get triggered at the mention of Khabib's name at the presser was Conor, Chandler has been super respectful towards Khabib and as a fighter has a right to say how he feels the fight will go.
Wow you changed.

If chandler actually wants to get Khabib out of retirement, his best bet is to take the Islam fight and win, but Islam might actually win that one.

Why would he fight Islam? Chandler has already beaten a better opponent after a couple months in the UFC than anyone Islam has beat after nearly 6 years in the organization. Islam needs at LEAST one top 10 win before he earns a fight with Chandler.

Back