DANA'S FACE WHEN HIS FAVORITES LOSE

Coconutwater

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The pink goof can't stand his cash-cows or prospects losing....

After Dustin.jpg

After Dustin TKO's Conor...

After Nate.jpg

After Nate chokes Conor...

After GSP Hendricks.jpg
After GSP wins decision over Johny...

tumblr_peuhzdIA8r1r1yzfa_400.jpg

After Tyron beat Till...

After Aldo.jpg

After Conor beats Aldo...

The guy can't hide his dislike for fighter outcomes.

tenor.gif

On the other hand at least this shows Dana doesn't offer "locker room bonus" before the fight to fix the fight, unlike EliteXC with the Petruzelli-Kimbo fight

You forgot Khabib-Conor. That was the biggest UFC meltdown of all time. Buffer was LITERALLY choking back tears as he announced the result. They actually edit the video (for all the Khabib free fight posts of 229 they made after) so you can't see his face announcing the ending now. Dana lied about the governor running for his life. The commission threatened Khabib's livelihood and Dana said they would strip him of the belt to give it to the guy that got choked out. People forget that was clearly the plan on 10-6-18, and Dana stated it openly in the post-fight interview.

It was only when ESPN/public backlash overwhelmed them and video came out of Conor throwing the first punch that they changed their tune. But yeah, those corrupt shitbags were very upset that their fight-fix attempt with "best in the biz" Herb Dean didn't pan out.

You forgot Khabib-Conor. That was the biggest UFC meltdown of all time. Buffer was LITERALLY choking back tears as he announced the result. They actually edit the video (for all the Khabib free fight posts they made after) so you can't see his face announcing the ending now. Dana lied about the governor running for his life. The commission threatened Khabib's livelihood and Dana said they would strip him of the belt to give it to the guy that got choked out. People forget that was clearly the plan on 10-6-18, and Dana stated it openly in the post-fight interview.

It was only when ESPN/public backlash overwhelmed them and video came out of the Conor throwing the first punch that they changed their tune. But yeah, those corrupt shitbags were very upset that their fight-fix attempt with Dean didn't pan out.
What fight fix?

What fight fix?
You playing dumb or are you serious? It has been catalogued as having the most rule violations in the sports history. 18 fouls. Aided and abetted by Dean. 0 warnings. When Khabib called it out on national TV Rogan did a Freudian slip and openly said on the broadcast "Khabib shouldn't be talking." Rewatch the end of the 3rd to see it.

There is literally not a single more glaring example of fight fixing by refs except maybe Vitor vs Rumble when the fix was in to fire Rumble for missing weight again. Probably even more glaring than that one actually, which was very very obvious.

Last edited:
You forgot Khabib-Conor. That was the biggest UFC meltdown of all time. Buffer was LITERALLY choking back tears as he announced the result. They actually edit the video (for all the Khabib free fight posts of 229 they made after) so you can't see his face announcing the ending now. Dana lied about the governor running for his life. The commission threatened Khabib's livelihood and Dana said they would strip him of the belt to give it to the guy that got choked out. People forget that was clearly the plan on 10-6-18, and Dana stated it openly in the post-fight interview.

It was only when ESPN/public backlash overwhelmed them and video came out of Conor throwing the first punch that they changed their tune. But yeah, those corrupt shitbags were very upset that their fight-fix attempt with "best in the biz" Herb Dean didn't pan out.
I feel like you made up half of that post.

I feel like you made up half of that post.
You joined in 2014 so you obviously know all that happened. Sure though, I'll play along... which part was made up? If you want specifics I can link you... unless you wanted Buffer crying. Then you have to download a torrent I guess (since, like I said, in the free fight preview they edit the announcement to remove it when his eyes are watering, he rolls his eyes, and storms off in disgust after he reads the winner). But it is clear as day if you did.

Strongly recommend you watch it if you've got it because it is hilarious.

When did Conor throw the first punch? Khabib jumped the fence before Conor stood up. Conor punched the teammate because he got in his face

You playing dumb or are you serious? It has been catalogued as having the most rule violations in the sports history. 18 fouls. Aided and abetted by Dean. 0 warnings. When Khabib called it out on national TV Rogan did a Freudian slip and openly said on the broadcast "Khabib shouldn't be talking." Rewatch the end of the 3rd to see it.

There is literally not a single more glaring example of fight fixing by refs except maybe Vitor vs Rumble when the fix was in to fire Rumble for missing weight again. Probably even more glaring than that one actually, which was very very obvious.
Exaggerating, it wasn’t that serious

You joined in 2014 so you obviously know all that happened. Sure though, I'll play along... which part was made up? If you want specifics I can link you... unless you wanted Buffer crying. Then you have to download a torrent I guess (since, like I said, in the free fight preview they edit the announcement to remove it when his eyes are watering, he rolls his eyes, and storms off in disgust after he reads the winner). But it is clear as day if you did.

Strongly recommend you watch it if you've got it because it is hilarious.

where? Stop lying

When did Conor throw the first punch? Khabib jumped the fence before Conor stood up. Conor punched the teammate because he got in his face
Abubakr is sitting on the fence after Khabib jumps out. Conor punches him with a left. This is before anyone from Khabib's team touches Conor.

Or are you talking about Khabib jumping out first being "the first punch"? Then I guess, ok. But yeah after the video came out and ESPN/public opinion came out is when the NSAC backtracked. Originally Dana's position was to throw the book at Khabib and praise Conor for not pressing charges... at post-fight conference Dana talked about taking the belt from him lol.

Back