Someone translate this Khabib Instagram story

"I will continue to hold up the division guys until I fight 45 year old GSP sucked down to 155"
Hold up the division? He beat top guys easily...who exactly is up there and deserves the shot else than Dustin who he already easily beat? Charles??? He needs at least 1 more top guy before he deserves the shot. Dustin and Justin are both ahead of him. Even iron Mike is up there really imo. Charles vs iron. Winner gets Dustin for right to fight for title...I'd Khabib even bothers coming back.

Hold up the division? He beat top guys easily...who exactly is up there and deserves the shot else than Dustin who he already easily beat? Charles??? He needs at least 1 more top guy before he deserves the shot. Dustin and Justin are both ahead of him. Even iron Mike is up there really imo. Charles vs iron. Winner gets Dustin for right to fight for title...I'd Khabib even bothers coming back.
Look Khabib beats everyone okay , but he's retired and hasn't given up the belt. yes he's holding up the division

we didn't crown a new champ this weekend

we don't even know who is going to fight for the title next

because Khabib maybe will fight again

that's holding up the division

Back