So Conor vs Hooker now?

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I’d say it’s a winnable fight for both, although I would honestly give Dan the advantage.

No more of that red panties crap and playing hard to get, the dude has lost all his steam and should be happy to get a fight against any top 10 at the moment. I say let the two hookers go at it.

I think he'll pick someone more friendly for his style but with a bit of a name.

My prediction is either Nate III or Paul Felder.

If anything, Connor should go back to 145 where he belongs and has a chance to actually win again.

I can't decide if Chandler performed well or if Hooker was terrible. Look at Hooker in that fight, the guy was fighting weird. He was extremely scared of Chandler's wrestling all he did was running and trying to land leg kicks, that was a terrible performance, then he got KOed very bad in the first round. I don't think Hooker deserves even a ranked opponent at this point, he needs to beat a couple of unranked guys to be on the rankings again, it was a terrible way to lose, he even looked worse than Khabib's opponents after Khabib finished with them.

Not too long ago Conor v Silva was being tossed around

giphy.gif

Nate/Poirier 3, Ferguson maybe? Gaethje doesnt sound like a bad option either, Hooker doesnt have the signature wins and is coming off 2 loses, even if thats an entertaining/winnable fight.

Conor vs Hooker makes little sense, Hooker got knocked down the ladder quite a bit coming off of 2 losses and it doesn't matter where Conor stands in the rankings, he will always get an opponent with more draw power than Hooker has right now.

That doesn’t make sense.

Conor’s name (and price-tag) prevent him from being a mid card guy, or headlining a fight night. He needs to be on pay per view.

Nate is about his only option. Maybe a third fight with Dustin. No one will pay to watch him fight Dan Hooker.

I’d say it’s a winnable fight for both, although I would honestly give Dan the advantage.

No more of that red panties crap and playing hard to get, the dude has lost all his steam and should be happy to get a fight against any top 10 at the moment. I say let the two hookers go at it.
They won't make that fight because it's very lose-able for Conor. They're going to give him an easy tune up fight before setting up one of two possible trilogies. Smartest fight the UFC can make right now for Conor is against Ferguson

They won't make that fight because it's very lose-able for Conor. They're going to give him an easy tune up fight before setting up one of two possible trilogies. Smartest fight the UFC can make right now for Conor is against Ferguson
Ferguson is also a very lose-able fight for him, more so than Hooker imo.

Ferguson is also a very lose-able fight for him, more so than Hooker imo.
How so? I've said even before his recent skid that Conor is a nightmare match up for him (and I'm a "Conor hater"). The guy blocks punches with his face. Play that game with Conor and he'll get slept.

That doesn’t make sense.

Conor’s name (and price-tag) prevent him from being a mid card guy, or headlining a fight night. He needs to be on pay per view.

Nate is about his only option. Maybe a third fight with Dustin. No one will pay to watch him fight Dan Hooker.

To be fair Conor would probably do a million buys against me.

How so? I've said even before his recent skid that Conor is a nightmare match up for him (and I'm a "Conor hater"). The guy blocks punches with his face. Play that game with Conor and he'll get slept.
He also never gets KO’d, never gets tired, strangles people on the ground, while Conor never KOs anyone above 145, tires quick, and has been tapped out several times in his career.

What in the world makes you think Hooker deserves any high profile fight, much less against Conor.
Hooker is a good fighter, but he aint a great fighter. His best win is against raging Al.

Hows he lost all his steam?
He lost to what you guys call the GOAT

And he lost to Porier who is arguably the best hes ever been and implemented a great gameplan.

So many dumb casuals can't objectively look at what happened. They over exaggerate a loss cause they are emotionally invested which takes away from the guy who won.

This was the great win for Dustin and Connor has fallen off but he's still top 10, probably sitting around 5 -7 now.

Back