Why are we pretending Conor got starched?

NotDana

29-1
Banned
Reaction score
That’s not the fight I watched. Dustin even admitted that Conor came close to knocking him out.

Was Conor not lighting him up and out boxing him before his leg gave out? Respect to Dustin but to act like Dustin went out there and dominated Conor with ease is a laughable lie.

“Conor can’t keep up with the elite anymore” pretty sure he proved he could last night lmao

That’s not the fight I watched. Dustin even admitted that Conor came close to knocking him out.

Was Conor not lighting him up and out boxing him before his leg gave out? Respect to Dustin but to act like Dustin went out there and dominated Conor with ease is a laughable lie.

“Conor can’t keep up with the elite anymore” pretty sure he proved he could last night lmao
I like how you say Conor’s “leg gave out” as if he slipped on a banana peel and Dustin had nothing to do with it.

conor-dustin-2.gif

conor-jpg.828624

He literally got starched

The Conor hate is so obvious. Conor beat Dustin in his prime and now it supposedly doesn’t count but when Dustin beats a past prime inactive Conor after losing the first round it means more or something.

The five stages of grief are:
  • denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.

I agree, he cracked dustin hard in that first round and dustin was breathing heavy as hell between rounds after the wrestling exchange, Conor just looked lethargic and stuck in the mud and refused to switch stance when his leg got beat up because he was head hunting with the left.

I think if you put them together 10 time's you will get mixed results because both are top fighters.

Conor was definitely landing good shots on Dustin when it comes to straight boxing, but the leg kicks were way too much. If Conor doesn't land that KO shot fast, he needs to make adjustments.

No adjustments were made by Conor and the grappling by Dustine early was genius.

To be fair would Conor have the same success with his boxing if he were wisely game planning againsy leg kicks?
Props to him for putting on a show but he should have been wayyyy more defensive after the first good leg kick.

Conors just not a good enough athlete at 32 and with some wear and tear to walk through people anymore.
He was game but he needs to improve cardio as well. It seems

If he checked the kicks then we would be having a different conversation

How do you check calf kicks? you have 2 choices, shin on shin that hurts or the obvious one Izzy does in every fight, switch stance and let the leg recover.

Maybe it's because he was left laying on the mat half-conscious after getting rocked and dropped?
Lol he wasn’t rocked, it was a technical knockout for a reason, and he was dropped because his leg gave out not punches

Back