Why did Connor fight like it was a boxing match ?

Erm... with a karate stance throwing left straights the whole fight? wtf where you watching? he looked more like Machida than anything i have ever seen in a boxing fight.

If Conor loses his next fight he should retire. Beat Nate next and Dana will let him fight Dustin even if Diamond has the belt. Conors career is at a crossroads on how he'll be remembered. MMAs biggest star ever but never the best fighter. That 7 fights in 18mo could be stopped short if it starts 0-2

Who the fook kicks in a fight... I am still the best boxer in MMA. - Conor Mcgregor

Erm... with a karate stance throwing left straights the whole fight? wtf where you watching? he looked more like Machida than anything i have ever seen in a boxing fight.

Conors style of fighting and stance is much different then his earlier days. No bounce to his step, no footwork, hes sitting on all his shots and his karate bladed Stance is almost completely gone at this point.

Not true, he had a lot more kicks in his arsenal back in the day. After the Floyd fight and move up to LW, he decided to box more. Can argue it was working pretty well in round 1 until Dustin tore up his leg.

This.

Yeah saying that about a 2 weight champion is ridiculous.

Khabib retired when pressure got on him with all the new contenders

582710.jpg

Reactions: Kb7
Conors style of fighting and stance is much different then his earlier days. No bounce to his step, no footwork, hes sitting on all his shots and his karate bladed Stance is almost completely gone at this point.
It's because he doesn't have the cardio to keep up that fighting style, the added muscle & weight doesn't help also.

Back