ESPN Plus still a problem 2 yrs later

podsox

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
and the MMA media just accepts Dana’s garbage answer of the west coast had a little bit of a problem...

is there anything else on ESPN+ anyway or is it only a ufc streaming thing? you still have to pay for the PPVs anyway so whats the point lol

is there anything else on ESPN+ anyway or is it only a ufc streaming thing? you still have to pay for the PPVs anyway so whats the point lol
college basketball/football. i watch most ufc cards. i’m not sitting on my computer searching for streams every weekend

I purchased this event. First time I bought one since Tony vs Justin. I missed the first 2 fights and part of the third. I'll be streaming events from here on out.

I have never had a problem, but last night was obviously a clusterfuck.. And they are going to lose a lot of subscribers because of it.. Saying "FU" on the refunds is NOT a great business model in trying to keep people from cancelling..

I’m in Texas and wasn’t able to get the ppv working until the 3rd fight of the main card. Similarly I was not offered a refund. A bunch of bullshit tbh

I emailed them about refund but haven’t heard back yet from them. Are they seriously saying fuck off to refunds? I’ll end my subscription on the spot if that’s the case
Appears they are to many people..

They have the whole 30 for 30 library and they show a lot of Red Wings and other NHL games plus the obvious UFC stuff that's why I like it. I watc the occasional top rank boxing match too. I never have issues except for UFC events.

Last edited:
I’m in Texas and wasn’t able to get the ppv working until the 3rd fight of the main card. Similarly I was not offered a refund. A bunch of bullshit tbh
The shitty thing is, they just made the whole card free starting in the middle of the 3rd fight. People who didn’t order it or even have espn+ subscriptions got to stream it for free on espns regular home page. Huge fuck you to people who paid

college basketball/football. i watch most ufc cards. i’m not sitting on my computer searching for streams every weekend

Ask in the PBP thread for a link, everyone is always helpful. It's not that difficult, unlike Covid we are all in this together.

The irony of dana going after streamers all week and this happens

and the MMA media just accepts Dana’s garbage answer of the west coast had a little bit of a problem...

The illegal stream I was watching worked perfectly. His mistake was paying.

You missed one of the WMMA fight's. You should be giving ESPN some extra cash.

Paying 70 for a UFC card that isn't stacked lol. I don't feel bad for any sucker that paid

I just got offered a $35 refund which I guess is fine since I got to watch half the fights. It's better than nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back