Charles Oliveira deserves a tittle shot next. End of story.

Kertol

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don’t even consider myself a fan of the guy but what’s fair is fair, he deserves to be in the tittle shot for his next fight. End of story.

Whether he fights Khabib or Dustin he’s the next guy in line. If Chandler jumps over him for a shot that’d be messed up. Let Chandler fight Gaethje.

I want some tittle shots! I guess I can watch colbys promo again. There was some nice tittles on there.

No, he does not. He needs to beat someone relevant first.

He won't be a marketable champion amigo the UFC doesn't want him in there, but they might give him a chance to look like they're doing the right thing.

He does but let him fight Justin for the shot at Dustin anyways

Who in the top 5 has he beat other than Tony?

<BidenShutIt>
Nah, he should fight chandler and the winner fights porier for the belt.

Dustin vs Charles for the title is the only non-bullshit option IMO

<BidenShutIt>
Who has Chandler beat that was ranked at all in the last 9 years... OTHER than Hooker. Yeah... Charles is ahead of Michael, hands down.

@fortheo

What do you think after last night? Who should get the next title shot Do Bronx or Chandler?

<BidenShutIt>
Who had he great other than tony? Tony was like top 3 or 4 going into that fight. By your logic, who has chandler beat? Who did gaethje beat to get title shot? Who did khabib beat to get title shot? I guess no one is qualified for a title shot then, sirry Dustin but you’re gonna be on the shelve for awhile ..,

Back