Dana-1, Streaming Goof-0

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
“So let me tell you that story,” he said during the UFC 257 post-fight press conference. “The night, I guess it was I did an interview with BT [Sport] and then I think you asked me as the press conference and I basically said this is what’s going to happen. I told you guys that we found the guy and we were watching him.

“He put out a statement that night, said ‘I will not be streaming the McGregor vs. Poirier anymore, but I will show you how to buy it legally’ and put out this huge statement. Now his whole streaming service has been deleted and is gone. Disappeared. One down and sh*t load to go. I’m ready.”

“Every event I’m going to go after one of these guys.” White said. “One of these or more, we’ll see.

“And who you are guy that did this, good move, we had you, pal. I don’t know if he knew or something but we had you. All you had to do was pop up that stream and you were in big trouble. He did the right thing.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/1/...d-for-threatening-to-illegally-stream-ufc-257

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gifv

Last edited:
Streaming sucks. Too laggy and unreliable. Always preferred torrenting. But I'm in Europe, most events are in the middle of the night, so when I wake up in the morning - there is an UFC waiting for me. I can also skip most of the fodder that way. Like people blabbering for hours between fights or most WMMA fights.

“And who you are guy that did this, good move, we had you, pal. I don’t know if he knew or something but we had you. All you had to do was pop up that stream and you were in big trouble. He did the right thing.”

Later in the article. Lol
Im gonna add that to the OP
Thats comedy gold!

Back