I owe sherdog an apology....

weaponzero2k2

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I was fed bad info and I have to eat crow...I will silence myself for 6 months...you got can now insult me ..degrade me...scoff me...have at it... I can take it...respect to my brothers on sherdog...an my sincere apology to certain individuals here you know who you are.

I got a plate full of crow to eat up as well...rarely have I had one this full after a single UFC event...

Said Dustin was a tailor made matchup for McGregor, and he won and stopped Conor (FUCK YESSS!!!)....

Said Chandler could barely get me interested in Bellator cards....well, I've rarely seen someone make suxh a bang in their UFC debut, holy fucking shit....

Said Dan Hooker would have been a better matchup against Conor...while this is still hypothetical, Hooker looked like shit yesterday and Dustin looked phenomenal, cool, composed and did exactly what Gaethje did against Ferguson and shocked us all...

I said the main card featured boring ass WMAA matches, well both of them emded up being entertaining fights...

I said who the fuck is Andrew Sanchez and why is he fighting on the main card, and that fight was an absolute banger that allowed a shit ton of eyeballs to be turned towards Muradov, who is an absolute gem of a middleweight and looks like a promising prospect for damn sure (and how big is that guy for a middleweight???)

Bon appétit!

Reactions: Gio
I was fed bad info and I have to eat crow...I will silence myself for 6 months...you got can now insult me ..degrade me...scoff me...have at it... I can take it...respect to my brothers on sherdog...an my sincere apology to certain individuals here you know who you are.

117o.gif

Back