Just give it a few months and see Conors fanboys go "Conor 3.0" after he beats Diego

Rorschachxx

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This sport and its specific section of dumbass fans will never change. Fighter goes out, beats some bum and every dumbass will tell you that he will be champ. Ribas is another example of that, beat some silicone-titted IG model who fights once every two years and people legit thought she's gonna rule the division and were already matchmaking.

At this point I'm thinking even Diego could beat him ffs.

Most likely, he'll probably have a comeback fight against someone beatable in a year or maybe a bit less when the hype can build up again, win that and then get another match against a big name.

The buyrates probably won't be quite as good but they will still be good.

Conor beats Nate at 185 by split decision
Nuthuggers: "Motivated, active Conor 3.0 coming for that 155 strap, you'll do nuttin! -13 second KO to aldo that happened 10028 years ago-"
{<Mcgoat}

Conor needs to go back and prepare himself better to make another run at the title at LW. Put him against Hooker next.

Proper 12 fans will be back. Alcohol is hell of drugs
giphy.gif
= loser bum

They still have his money to brag about.
So they probably will.

They still have his money to brag about.
So they probably will.
Weirdest thing about these fan boys

Dude got dropped, choked out many times, gassed, KO'd - "Yeah, but he has money." Alright I guess? Have him buy some wins.

Reactions: lsa
Weirdest thing about these fan boys

Dude got dropped, choked out many times, gassed, KO'd - "Yeah, but he has money." Alright I guess? Have him buy some wins.
People should start fanboying investors or something.

This sport and its specific section of dumbass fans will never change. Fighter goes out, beats some bum and every dumbass will tell you that he will be champ. Ribas is another example of that, beat some silicone-titted IG model who fights once every two years and people legit thought she's gonna rule the division and were already matchmaking.
Conor fans have to come to terms that they have the GOAT businessman of MMA but he'll never be a top fighter again. Give him DIego, BJ, Matt Hughes and then he can get a few wins. Maybe he can rematch Denis Siver as well. Hats off to Dustin, he put his life into this sport and now it's paying off for him. Well done Dustin!

Conor needs to go back and prepare himself better to make another run at the title at LW. Put him against Hooker next.
i think hooker gives him a hard fight and he wont look so good to come back to somone like that after a tko
i know hooker just got tko but chandler is good on the ground and has that threat conor doesnt
hooker can work the leg kicks he trains with good kickboxers something conor doesnt do at sbg now that its shown the leg kicks take his power away you might start to see him strugle more when people can weather his first round onslaught if he even decides to fight agian at 155

Never understand why some guys are so blatantly spending time to hate on the internet.
Its like the guy fucked your wife or something.

Back