Will the Conor fanboys disappear like the Honda ones?

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Newer Sherdoggers might not remember but Honda truly had one of the most annoying and insufferable fanbases in the sport. After Holly blessed the world her fanboys here disappeared overnight. It was insane. They used to flood threads than then were just gone a week later. It was glorious. You had a couple still supporting here but It was nothing like before

Will the same happen to Conor? It even has to an extent but there are still loads of fanboys

Proper 12 will always have sheeps to buy it
giphy.gif

and what a fucking alcohol have with sport I dont know ask him @Credo

a few of them already gone
some of the still trying to bring new excuser from theri asses

They will be gone but will comeback again with new accounts and new agendas. I remember before the 1st Nate fight this place was unbearable, they were in every thread about how Conor is basically God, then when Nate choked him out a lot of them were gone, never ever to be seen from again

Still a fan of both and always will be, although much more a fan of Conor. Respect to him for taking his losses on the chin and moving forward, Ronda was a different case altogether. Regardless they've given some of the most exciting runs of KOs/subs we've seen in the UFC, and have some of the greatest highlight reels any UFC fighter can claim- both for them and against. No reason not to love seeing fighters like that.

There is still possibility for Conor to become world champion

Still a fan of both and always will be, although much more a fan of Conor. Respect to him for taking his losses on the chin and moving forward, Ronda was a different case altogether. Regardless they've given some of the most exciting runs of KOs/subs we've seen in the UFC, and have some of the greatest highlight reels any UFC fighter can claim- both for them and against. No reason not to love seeing fighters like that.
Hahhaha Losses on the chin?
He literally posted a run down of every minute of the Khabib fight to say he won every round. Nate was 'three times the size' Hes took this L well so far blaming inactivity. The man who held up 2 divisions and was stripped for inactivity twice and retired about 3 times is crying about inactivity hahah its hilarious. Yet people still insist 'humble in victory and defeat' . Another reason for wanting them to dissapear. They just repeat shit he says. Of coure if you are in any way happy he lost youre 'a hater who enjoys successful peoples downfall' honestly. Its a sport you usually have one you wanna win and one to lose. Theyre always so hard done to and will repeat untruths in the knowledge their little Conorworld brahs will back them up.

If floyd and khabib couldn't silence conor's fans what makes you think Dustin can?

Conor fans are like trump supporters, they'll just invent a new reality where their guy is always on top.
12 of them will storm the Octagon and 1 person with a TapouT flag will die from being trampled.

Hahhaha Losses on the chin?
He literally posted a run down of every minute of the Khabib fight to say he won every round. Nate was 'three times the size' Hes took this L well so far blaming inactivity. The man who held up 2 divisions and was stripped for inactivity twice and retired about 3 times is crying about inactivity hahah its hilarious. Yet people still insist 'humble in victory and defeat' . Another reason for wanting them to dissapear. They just repeat shit he says. Of coure if you are in any way happy he lost youre 'a hater who enjoys successful peoples downfall' honestly. Its a sport you usually have one you wanna win and one to lose. Theyre always so hard done to and will repeat untruths in the knowledge their little Conorworld brahs will back them up.

He literally gave props to all of the fighters he lost to straight away and evaluates what went wrong. If you can't differentiate between him as a fighter and him as a hype man then that's on you, it shouldn't need explaining that a good promoter has to promote themselves. Everyone seemed to realise that about Chael but they don't with Conor, maybe it's just because he's had more success and so more people want him to fail? Who knows.

All I know is basically every fight he's ever been in has been entertaining af in one way or another, he never puts on snoozers- and for that alone I'll always be tuning into his fights.

Newer Sherdoggers might not remember but Honda truly had one of the most annoying and insufferable fanbases in the sport. After Holly blessed the world her fanboys here disappeared overnight. It was insane. They used to flood threads than then were just gone a week later. It was glorious. You had a couple still supporting here but It was nothing like before

Will the same happen to Conor? It even has to an extent but there are still loads of fanboys
Should have just said Paulo Costa for recent comparison. Dude's fanbase literally disappeared as soon as Adesanya sodomized him in the middle of the cage.

That would be a shame. The last week was amazing here. I hope Conor stays active, his loss is a big surprise for me, but not a terrible performance. If you're a fan, stick to your guy. Give those Sherbros some time to heal and let's go for it again.

Joe Rogan was the dalai lama of that Ronda movement and even he left Sherdog.

Aside from Jokes I kinda liked Ronda and consider myself a silent fan

He literally gave props to all of the fighters he lost to straight away and evaluates what went wrong. If you can't differentiate between him as a fighter and him as a hype man then that's on you, it shouldn't need explaining that a good promoter has to promote themselves. Everyone seemed to realise that about Chael but they don't with Conor, maybe it's just because he's had more success and so more people want him to fail? Who knows.

All I know is basically every fight he's ever been in has been entertaining af in one way or another, he never puts on snoozers- and for that alone I'll always be tuning into his fights.

Nope. Anyone who talked as much shit as him elevated himself to higher standards. "Promotion" is not some magic joker card that justifies everything. The ginger digged his hole. He' s getting beaten by acouple of fringe top ten and leaving forever and good riddance.

Very good question.
I think they will be back, and there will be lots of "Conor 4.0 is a different beast, he is the GOAT" kind of talk.

We won't hear from the Conor weirdos anymore. They are a fart in the wind now.

Back