Media Dana took down one streamer this card

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

cliffs:

- Dana says that the streamer they were gonna jump on for this card came out with a statement that he will not be streaming anymore and told people how to buy it legally

- Dana is happy about that and doesn't know how the streamer knew it was him, but good call on the streamers side

- Every event they will go after one more streamer or even more

I mean... is anybody buying this scare tactic? Everything about his streamer-stories sound made up

Sounds like complete bs. Its so entertaining seeing how Dana thinks he's going to stop these guys

Its a reverse marketing from Dana.
He is on a poor card streak so he tryied to mask it by calling out streamers.
Many of them didnt even bother to stream because it was not worth the efforts.

9R_Y5t8s3lfLXuyKOfsS3yzkLI1xkKIzQTdnDRuyvAM.jpg

should have just said something like "were working on it" hes a shitty liar.

This never happened. Dana is literally lying to himself to make this seem believable.

i did not pay for this card. i have not paid for one for ten years. bu lately i dont even stream. i just catch the highlights later and come on here. there are a lot of diluted cards - dana used to criticize boxing for this but its okay for him now.

They probably found some easy to find poor fuck who distributes the video to like 100 people or something and bullied the shit out of him in order to make this tatement... haha they're not going to win. If it was that easy it would have happened a long, long time ago. Idk what he's trying to prove.

Either lower your prices or grow the fuck up... this dude is like a manchild.

Could they even legally pursue people who stream the content to others if they're outside of the US?

Back