Conor McGregor: New excuse me leg was completely was dead it was like an America football

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score

How does this excuse measure up to me foot was like a balloon excuse?

There is always something going on with this guys legs

The modern Sean O'Malley school of excuses

Bas Rutten knew all along how to defeat Conor Mcgregor:

“So if I would face Conor McGregor, I would tell my students to start switching stance and low kicks – because for him (Conor McGregor), it’s going to be impossible to block this (outside) low kick. And especially if he’s standing like this, you’re not going to be fast enough. Low kicks attack on that front leg in the southpaw position that would be my advice if I had a student who would fight Conor McGregor. Because then you have a target; otherwise you don’t have a target, you might kick a knee (with the inside low kick).”

“If he (Conor McGregor) checks them (the outside low kick), they’re going to kick the calf and the calf is going to be relaxed when you lift it. And a relaxed muscle, same as with the body shot, if the muscle is relaxed and then you kick it, then you go down.” (*H/T Sportskeeda for the transcription)

“My leg got fucked from my opponent kicking it” isn’t an excuse, it’s a consequence from the opponents game plan. Dustin targeted the legs to immobilise and hurt him which it did. Saying what happened isn’t an excuse unless it takes away from the victory of the opponent.

balloon foot is an excuse because there is no evidence and it was only mentioned after the fight. “My leg got fucked up by kicks” isn’t an excuse, it’s reality and is a credit to Dustin as he targeted the legs.

Anyone that doesn't check or counter kicks deserves what happens. It's like he only trained boxing for this fight.

Back