Did anyone ever think Conor and Hooker would get knocked out?

TheMessiah

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is just a weird feeling, the knockout guys getting knocked out. I like Conor but never expected him to get ko'd

Lol you could definitely see it coming for Dan Hooker. If anything it was overdue. I don't mean that in a malicious way either.

Have you ever seen a Chandler fight? How did you NOT see Hooker getting knocked out???

<puh-lease75>

Have you ever seen Chandler fight? How did you NOT see Hooker getting knocked out???

<puh-lease75>
Hooker has an iron chin. Of course Chandler can crack but I expected him to wrestle from the start

No. The hooker one was like wtf especially when he took like 200 bombs from dustin.

I had Conor getting hurt then tapping out and I thought Hooker would honestly just outwork Chandler.

I thought conor would be knocked out someday but not by dustin

Imagine what jorge would do to him?

I thought conor would be knocked out someday but not by dustin

Imagine what jorge would do to him?
I thought Jorge would have won that too. Conor should never try and fight the bigger welterweights, he would be in trouble. Dustin deserves credit, the way he slowed the fight down and countered

I only saw Dustins fight against hooker and forgot that he even fought Max.

Based on the Hooker fight I predicted Conor would beat him.

Boy was I wrong!

Hooker, yes, absolutely, he was never on Chandler's level.

Conor, no, not like this; I thought he either puts Dustin away early or gets grinded into oblivion and probably submitted or GnP'd in championship rounds.

I thought Conor was going to win. Not long into the first round, it looked like two things were happening. Dustin was well composed. Conor was hitting wind. Sure enough, it played out differently that I had thought before the fight started.

I thought both would get wrestlefucked. They got both beat at their own game.

Hooker has an iron chin. Of course Chandler can crack but I expected him to wrestle from the start
Hooker HAD a iron chin...you think those punches he aint from dustin didnt have lasting effect?

I was rooting for Chandler and hoping he would get the tko. Never thought Conor would lose in this fashion, nor lose at all.

We've seen Diaz almost put Conor away two or three times. We all knew how it's done. Only a matter of time before someone finish the job.

I feel bad for Hooker, he's had a rough career, but the way he gets hit it was just a matter of time as well.

Nope and Nope.... with his Cardio issues it seems by round 3 connor can be put down easily....and i think Dustin rekt hooker for life, like Justin did to tony

Back