Is Conor vs Sanchez legit now?

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
is conor's fate now is to be the premium-est gatekeaper of all time in LL by fighting second tier fighter like cowboy or sanchez and welcoming new prospect?

Despite his loss I still think that Conor would beat Diego easily. Doubt Conor would fight him though

I think so. I just don't see Conor hanging with these hungry and active fighters. He needs some more gimme fights.

Diego can win if he takes Conor to the ground and tires him early.

His td's are better than Poiriers.

That;s overstating the meaning of his loss.

I know this is Sherdog, where you are totally terrible and hopeless anytime you lose, but it really is not like that. Conor is still a top fighter.

Mr. CTE Diego is an exciting punching bag, and that is the reason he still has a contract.

People are acting like Conor is completely washed and was shocking. Yes he was finished in the 2nd round and his leg got destroyed, but he won the first round and got the better of all the boxing exchanges, he's still an elite fighter

People are acting like Conor is completely washed and was shocking. Yes he was finished in the 2nd round and his leg got destroyed, but he won the first round and got the better of all the boxing exchanges, he's still an elite fighter
When was his last win at LW?

Please, Diego wouldn't get out of the first round. His chin is fading, he's slow, he's lost strength, mass, his striking is stiff, lacks power, the only thing he has going for him is he's pretty relentless with his top control but he's never getting the fight there.

Conor needs a further loss, then providing Diego has won his most recent fight, it actually makes some sense at last.

Be careful what you wish for..

Back