Something more overrated than Conor left hand ?

Its not overrated. He can hurt and ko people with it. But its not just gonna annihilate people like Aldo,not at 155.

It's become as predictable as his bad cardio.

Way too many holes in game.

He should quit rich before CTE. Lots of guys can whoop that ass.

The old Irishman took Conor's nuclear left and still refused to drink proper 12. Jeremy Stephens was right. Conor TKOs people, but when Jeremy Stephens hit people, they don't move

giphy.gif

it is his best weapon and he is a master of timing with that left.
but it doesnt change the fact that he is a one dimensional fighter

Reactions: HHJ
His power at LW is overrated and it looks like partying instead of training over the last 4 years has cost him his career.

Not sure where he goes from here. Too small for WW, too big for FW and a sitting duck at LW against anyone who can grapple. Career over I say and if he fights Pacquiao he will get Hatton'd.

It's become as predictable as his bad cardio.

Way too many holes in game.

He should quit rich before CTE. Lots of guys can whoop that ass.
But but he said his cardio issues are a myth! He said he can go the full 5 rounds in an all out war !

Dustin said post fight that he was hurt bad by that left. Problem is that Conor is still one dimensional and Dustin was too strong for him. Dustin looked at lot bigger.

a sitting duck at LW against anyone who can grapple
I'd honestly put him against Chandler; if Chandler eats him, then he's out of the title picture for a very long time, and if McGregor wins, well, he proves he's still a contender.

I'd honestly put him against Chandler; if Chandler eats him, then he's out of the title picture for a very long time, and if McGregor wins, well, he proves he's still a contender.

I think he is out of the picture for a very long tinme if ever now. The best fight he can take next is T Ferg or Diaz.

Gaethje, Chandler, Oliveira and Poirier should have a 4 man tourny style to decide the next champ.

His power at LW is overrated and it looks like partying instead of training over the last 4 years has cost him his career.

Not sure where he goes from here. Too small for WW, too big for FW and a sitting duck at LW against anyone who can grapple. Career over I say and if he fights Pacquiao he will get Hatton'd.
He 100% did not look too big for FW tonight. He looked small esp compared to Dustin. He should go back to FW where he did his best work.

I think he is out of the picture for a very long tinme if ever now. The best fight he can take next is T Ferg or Diaz.
While you're probably right, I'd rather stack another loss on him if possible just to make sure, cuz you know Dana's gonna try to force him in there anyways.

Back