"If Conor fought someone who mixes the leg kicks with the head kicks,would have been ko'd earlier"

LOL,

There were conor fans a few years back who thought he'd be competitive with kickboxers/muay thai fighters in a straight stand up.

After all the garbage he's pulled the past 5-6 yrs don't feel one bit of pity for him.

We saw this weakness in the Eddie fight but people ignored it, I was waiting for someone to employ this strategy.

Conor is a very good fighter, and at points he even showed flashes of greatness. But there's no coming back from this, his aura has been dwindling for years now but this was the final straw. It's going to be near impossible to make a strong run now. Conor has never been put out like that, this is the beginning of the end.

I hope Max gets a little more respect now, he put on a much better fight against Dustin and had to dig deep despite the size disadvantage. Conor Just doesn't have the consistent power and size advantages to beat some of these elite lightweights, for all the talk about his striking prowess, he has clear deficiencies in his offense and defense regarding kicks.

Funny to think people scoffed at the idea of Gaethje stopping Conor, still thinking he's the same guy from 2016. Now the one consistent thing he has shown his entire career (great chin/ Durability) has finally been cracked. Respect to Conor for putting it all on the line though, he does know how to bring the hype.

Last edited:
How hard is it to check those things. Especially when they're being telegraphed. Dude seriously tried to catch it. And actually did. And did fooking nothing. Twice. C'mon man.

We saw this weakness in the Eddie fight but people ignored it, I was waiting for someone to employ this strategy.

Conor is a very good fighter, and at points he even showed flashes of greatness. But there's no coming back from this, his aura has been dwindling for years now but this was the final straw. It's going to be near impossible to make a strong run now. Conor has never been put out like that, this is the beginning of the end.

I hope Max gets a little more respect now, he put on a much better fight against Dustin and had to dig deep despite the size disadvantage.
Khabib and Porier's fights are the fights to watch on how to beat him. People are figuring him out. Nate diaz basically just too dumb to die and was still there after the kitchen sink...but Khabib and Dustin show ALOT of strategic moves that draw that left hand out so you can counter off it,or go for takedown. For a grappler like Khabib to constantly put himself in the line of fire and was always seeing that punch coming,ducking underneath or moving out of range...If he wasnt afraid to do that,guys who are lifelong strikers dont have to be either.

How hard is it to check those things. Especially when they're being telegraphed. Dude seriously tried to catch it. And actually did. And did fooking nothing. Twice. C'mon man.
More about how much damage it deals. One good kick is enough to fuck you up. How you adjust is what keeps you in the fight, Like Stipe vs JDS. McGregor lost his lead leg and his whole fighting style was shut off. No plan B, nothing. Became a sitting duck and got his head bounced off the fookin canvas

Conor says he regrets that now,that he felt stronger than dustin in the clinch and he shoulda went to that

didnt eddie alvarez dropped him with a leg kick ??

lol those catches were completely useless. Conor's not gonna take anyone down with his cardio issue

Yes, he is an idiot who talks and gives both guys the win so when someone wins, he was right.
He is good at analyzing post fights,predictions no one has to be a master at that,anything can happen

Anyone can do good post fight videos, predictions show your understanding of the sport and fighting.
Not true. He does them IMMEDIATLEY after,and if you dont know wtf you are talking about,it will show. He was very conor biased in his prediction,and he made no attempt to fluff up what happened here tonight

No shit Weasle. This is why I disagree with him when he said that he would still favor Conor over this recent version Max Holloway.

Not only has Max continued to improve his boxing and movement, but he's also effectively mixing in his kicks. I like Holloway's style to beat Conor.

I didn't even mention Max's chin, volume, and cardio and perhaps Conor's lack thereof.

Goes to show how useless his coach is.

4HBOJ6L2_400x400.jpg

Did you even let Con man sparr with any legit kick boxer for once ya usless cunt ?
It's 2021 and your fighter can't even deal with an obvious calf kick hahahahaha

Back