Conor got clipped trying to panic wrestle

Nate was watching this fight and thinking
giphy.gif

yeah he was fucked. Dustin beat his ass and took his leg away from him. he didnt know how to react after his leg was gone..also after dustin ate a big shot the fight started to shift. good fight

Dustin caught him with the perfect response. Great finisher. I'll watch fight 3 with as much anticipation as the first two.

He needs to analyze Khabib's take down attempt. Where he switches his head to the opposite side after changing levels. So for this specific clip Conor's head would be on Dustin's left side of his body instead of shooting straight in and trying to shoot with his head on the right side of Dustin's body. Khabib's cousin does the same takedown style. It's what confuses most people because most shoot with the head on the other side and Khabib purposely switches it up to make it harder to defend.

Dustin was getting his ass kicked before this exchange , let’s not act like Conor was being dominated from start to finish .

Ass kicked? He was losing but he rattled conors legs and took his strength away. He was losing on the cards but doing damage that resulted in the win
He was getting beat up , as I said the haters make it seem like he was being dominated from start to finish . It was a very competitive fight

I don't get why people always shit on people who switch to grappling when getting rocked, what should they do? Stay up rocked and get knocked out? Most of you would jump down on the floor and then cover and roll around like a fat ball.

I don't get why people always shit on people who switch to grappling when getting rocked, what should they do? Stay up rocked and get knocked out? Most of you would jump down on the floor and then cover and roll around like a fat ball.
I don't care when other fighters do it. I just think it's pretty ironic that Conor coined the term and was very critical of it, yet it's directly led to 2 of his losses

Back